Are you guys able to pop the top off of your kanger pro ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Today I noticed some juice on the outside of the kanger and I went to clean it with a towel - I went to grab my towel and the entire top of the tank came off - the SS tip came apart from the glass .

I saw there was some crappy glue on the inside but it was barely there. Useless device from a bad batch I assume .

Anyone else ? Maybe ill epoxy it back since the glue isn't touching the liquid anywhere

NatashaR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
TX
12?????????? Seriously? I'm so jealous!!!

Well... I have this issue w/ not being able to taste juices... STILL. So I am forev ordering new juices and filling tanks...tying to find ANYTHING I can taste. The KPT makes that SOOO EASY. So, yeah, a dozen.
They are also not that easy to obtain, so anytime anyone says "limit 4", I say "OK!". LOL

NatashaR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
TX
I am waiting for discount vapers to get some more in so I can order a couple more. The only other thing I will use is an iclear 16 but the draw is so very tight now after my kpt's it's not often that I will use anything else.

I got 8 from DV and did just that same waiting. And 4 from Catskill Mountain Vapor, also with waiting. But worth the wait, especially when one already has a few on hand.

And ITA w/ you, I think these little devices are great. Not using anything else. I did order a tank airflow controller thing that is supposed to be adjustable for airflow, so will see how that goes when it arrives. It would be fun to be able to adjust that at whim.

NatashaR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
TX
Ordered just one from DV about 3 weeks ago and the top was loose from day 1 but I thought that was normal until it popped out. I might be out of warranty

Contact Eric @ DV and explain. Neither the manufacturers nor the suppliers are going to be aware of these type defects if buyers don't CONTACT them. Plz do let him know, as Eric does care about his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread