Are you looking for a Merchant Account??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
[FONT="]Need a merchant account?? I am available to speak to you today and rest assured that your account is with a company that is in tune with this unique industry. iProcessing is the preferred vendor of the Electronic Cigarette Association.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[LIST]
[*]Multi-currency available
[*]No reserves
[*]Gateway setup and implementation help
[*]No application fees.
[/LIST]
[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]**Rates vary slightly based on volume, processing history, and individual circumstances. However iProcessing will make every effort to get the rate that best works for you. Please call today for a free rate quote**[/FONT][/B]
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][FONT="]
[/FONT][/I]
[/CENTER]
[FONT="]RATES AS LOW AS 2.5% AND .20 ON THE TRANSACTION[/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER][B][I][FONT="]No term fees, no annual fees, no application fees!!!![/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[FONT="]YOU DESERVE TO HAVE LOWER RATES!!!! CALL OR EMAIL TODAY FOR A FREE RATE COMPARISON
[/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER][/CENTER]

Contact Johnathan Masterson
[FONT="]Toll Free 1-877-536-4936[/FONT]
johnathan@iprocessing.com

Comments from some of iProcessing's clients-

[FONT="]"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." [B]–John Oszajca njoy Cigarettes[/B][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="]“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” [B]–Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs[/B] [/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT="]“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice[/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][I][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread