Not open for further replies.

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
Well this is for suppliers out there..

If you are looking to advertise your products send me a message for low cost I can make window decals to place on your vehicles, or store front windows with your web site address/business name, or printed on large magnets so the ad can be removed when you do not want it shown..

A decal across the back window of a car would get a decent amount of people looking at your site, many people only know of e-cigs from the radio ad's and a free product everyone knows is a scam or thinks it wont work.. I did this with my decal business's site and it brought my site hits from maybe 10 a day to 100+

company shirts for as low as $4.50 on large orders..

banners for store fronts.. ext..

Last edited:

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Well I'm not a vendor/supplier but something you could do is offer flavor wraps for different carts/cartos to those of us too senile to remember which one is which once we refill it. It gets to be a PITA to puff/sift through your cartos to figure out which one is mixed with marl/redbull/cola/etc. I only have a small stock but it seems most people have upwards of 100+! I know you can use stickers and that's fine for my cheapy flashlight mod but I'd like something nicer now that I have more expensive mods like my Mako and Buzz. Seems kinda silly to have a $100+ mod and then go cheap on a flavor sticker!

For reference, it seems the 510 cartos are taking over the 808d's but there's still quite a few of them out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread