ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? Special Promotion!!! 33% OFF? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We're gonna have some fun and issue some special coupon codes.

I am a huge Cincinnati Bengals Fan- going back to the 1968 inaugural season.

Max Wood loves his Cowboy Blue..

Both teams are doing well this season with the Bengals at 3-0 and the Cowboys at 2-1. I need to point out that the Bengals are Number One in the Sports Illustrated Power Rankings : )

To celebrate we are going to announce a special promotion in a day or two, it will be fun and generous! Keep your eye on this thread here and feel free to sling insults at our teams if you wish :p

Here's what we are going to do!:

Starting Monday, September 29th, we are going to place BENGALS or COWBOYS Stickers on FOUR outgoing packages randomly, every day, TWO for each team.

We will do this on each shipping day through Saturday.

If your team (identified by the package sticker) wins on that following Sunday (or whenever they play) you will receive a coupon code for 33% OFF your next purchase! The Code will be good through February 2015.

You have to come back to this thread and claim and from here we will PM you your code! If they do NOT win you will still receive a code for 10%. Again, to help us stay on top of this come back to this thread and mention you got such and such sticker. We will verify and send your code to your PMs.

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Umm, may I just mention one of the other two teams that are 3-0:

eagles+logos.jpg

Oh, and power rankings, pffffttt! The Iggles play the niners this weekend. One power ranks article that I read had the Iggles at 14th and the 9s at 5th. Another article had Iggles at 4th and 9s at 15th.
:confused:

Last edited:

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Umm, may I just mention one of the other two teams that are 3-0:

eagles+logos.jpg

Oh, and power rankings, pffffttt! The Iggles play the niners this weekend. One power ranks article that I read had the Iggles at 14th and the 9s at 5th. Another article had Iggles at 4th and 9s at 15th.
:confused:

But they are not the Bengals or the Boys!!!!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

Starting Monday we are going to place BENGALS or COWBOYS Stickers on FOUR outgoing packages randomly, every day, TWO for each team.

If your team (identified by the package sticker) wins on that following Sunday (or whenever they play) you will receive a coupon code for 33% OFF your next purchase! The Code will be good through February 2015.

You have to come back to this thread and claim and from here we will PM you your code! If they do NOT win you will still receive a code for 10%. Again, to help us stay on top of this come back to this thread and mention you got such and such sticker. We will verify and send your code to your PMs.

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011

Starting Monday we are going to place BENGALS or COWBOYS Stickers on FOUR outgoing packages randomly, every day, TWO for each team.

As Danno said above(plus and addition!), Come into the thread here and make your claim! After that PM me "WoodY" and I will get the appropriate code to you!

And Remember........GO COWBOYS!!!!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Ok we started for this weekend already. I placed team tape on four packages:

footballpromo.jpg

2 Bengals and 2 Cowboys. The Bengals have a bye this week then play the Patriots next Sunday night, October 5th. The Cowboys play tonight at 7:30PM (Sept 28, 2014).

If the Cowboys win tonight, and your package we sent today has a Cowboys sticker you get a coupon code for 33% off your next purchase which also stacks on your Newsletter VIP and Super VIP if you have one. If they lose you still get 10% coupon code. The Bengals sticker will be good for October 5th game against the Patriots.

You have to let us know here so Max can get you set up and we can verify. We write down who gets a team sticker!

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Cowboys won! Beat Saints 38-17. If you got a package with a Cowboys sticker (should be two) on it from Saturdays shipments let us know here and we can verify and send you your 33% discount code. Otherwise if you received Bengals sticker you still get a 10% discount coupon.

A Ben Bloom and an Andrew Wall got Cowboy stickers. Kevin Livezey and ********** got Bengals stickers but your stickers are for this comign Sunday since the Bengals had a bye week. Ben or ANdrew you can PM Woody55 to get your coupon code for 33% OFF!

Last edited by a moderator:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
4 more packages will be marked today....Do you follow in this forum and have ordered Saturday, Sunday, Monday or so and already got your package with a team sticker on it? How about the first one that reports in here and the team they got, gets a free starter kit consisting of:

• Decorative eGo of your choice
  • eGo 420mah USB charger
  • Aro 2 Cartomizer
  • Two extra heads
  • 36ml bottle of FLüX Nectar eJuice of your choice
  • Slim SMOKtech eGo carrying case
  • FREE LED Pen of your choice of color

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Congrats! - send your customer info to Max at woody55 here on ecf so we can confirm it for you and send out your free kit- you are also eligible for a coupon code worth up to 33% next purchase if Bengals win on the 5th!

I have a Bengal sticker. Can you remove my real name from the forums please. I don't need to be looked up by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread