ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Millbrae, CA, USA

ckim111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2009
Exactly. Kayfun clones with logos, tons of mechanical mods with same name and logos, and the list goes on and on. So why are people getting so upset because china cloned Hana?

i dont understand the big surprise or shock. Seems almost all popular MODs are being copied these days. Sometimes withing weeks.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
When the hype\advertising/marketing causes the product to be sold out, it leaves a void in the market which invites competition, and imitation.
This is true in all markets.
It's to be expected, when this model is applied to business.

As long as prices are high and quantities are low there will b clones and imitations.
It's a fact

That said, I have one of these coming and will give up all the details when it arrives.

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
When the hype\advertising/marketing causes the product to be sold out, it leaves a void in the market which invites competition, and imitation.
This is true in all markets.
It's to be expected, when this model is applied to business.

As long as prices are high and quantities are low there will b clones and imitations.
It's a fact

That said, I have one of these coming and will give up all the details when it arrives.

Agreed.

Did you order through adirondack vapor (or something like that).?

Sent from my GT-N5110

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Agreed.

Did you order through adirondack vapor (or something like that).?

Sent from my GT-N5110

I have a friend who owns a B&M.
When he orders inventory, he allows me to pick up mods and gear to test them out and see of the quality/performance is on point. I get to try (and buy) a lot of cool gear and experience a lot of industry designs.
I also get the chance to grab some of the newer clones and stuff as soon as they become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread