Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
It's the boys they're interested in that I worry about.

AMEN! Mine went completely boy crazy at 13 and seems to go out of her way to find the most broken guys she can find (to try and fix/help) and it always ends badly. She now has 3.5 months left of high school, then it's off to college where hopefully she will at least have a "better class of losers" to pick from.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
See, that's where we disagree. You have to be imaginative at the very least to successfully spank a giant.
Damn right! Extra long belt and a coke crate :) my arm gets tired after a few swings though, I'd rather hit him side the head with a mason jar ;)

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Damn right! Extra long belt and a coke crate :) my arm gets tired after a few swings though, I'd rather hit him side the head with a mason jar ;)

See both of you guys are doing it wrong. Put a shock collar on them, it's so much easier to press a button on the remote. You don't even have to get out of your comfy chair to dole out the discipline. "I don't hear that room being cleaned in there...BZZZT!!"

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
Yeah - because my kid never leaves the house and he doesn't really seem to be a fan of my vaping (even though he tolerates it). Neither his dad nor I have smoked since he was born (15.5 yrs ago). He has bigger interests. That being said .... I would rather have him vape than almost anything else if it came down to it.

LyLyV

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2018
Earth (most days)
My 11yo doesn’t seem interested. He’s a smart kid and I sat him down when I picked up vaping and told him what I was doing and why.

Same. Basically (really), I said - I have a new "vice." He didn't even know what that meant. But I then explained it to him, and he was like, 'whatever.' And now he thinks people who are weird about vaping are weird (but he has ZERO interest in it. Like, he's a STEM kid, and he is designing technology and building a 3D printer. I told him he could design really cool mods cuz he understands electricity... He's not interested, LOL. Hey - I'm not a pusher!).

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
See both of you guys are doing it wrong. Put a shock collar on them, it's so much easier to press a button on the remote. You don't even have to get out of your comfy chair to dole out the discipline. "I don't hear that room being cleaned in there...BZZZT!!"
I need 3 of those collars please

mali

Mar 22, 2017
I am thinking to buy this but he is not that old so wait for 2 months more...

30DC9295-D4CE-4411-92E6-B205B6AA9159.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread