Are You the Lucky Winner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Time for a little fun. I have here one XXL white, long-sleeve T-shirt (guy size, but anyone could wear) that has Ms T's website logo on the back and says "Puff Away With Us". It says "Ms T's Bakery Essentials" on the front. If you win, I will PM you and your T-shirt will be sent to the most recent address we have on file for you in your Ms T's account! But you've gotta work for it...

The first person to correctly answer the below question will be announced as the winner. Please reply here on this thread by posting with your answers to be included.

Back in 2009, Ms T started her business. She talked to a few different people about how to make e-juice (one of which mistakenly claims to be her "mentor" - heh). After listening to this advice, she realized that she was being told wrong and the juice just wasn't coming out right. She came up with her own way to mix that was very different from the incorrect methods she had been told about. She mixed up one particular flavor that turned out GREAT using her own methods. It instantly became popular and remains popular to this day. TELL ME WHAT THIS FLAVOR WAS. Only ONE guess per post! I'll check back later on to see what people are guessing, and I'll stop it when someone gets it right. This could be easy for some, it might be hard for others. It might even be possible to find the answer somewhere around here, but I honestly haven't looked.

So, what was Ms T's first successful flavor? If you don't win, don't worry, you will probably get another chance today or in the next few days!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Bananas fosters coffee

I thought I read somewhere a few weeks back that was one of her first big hits. Crap, or was it something else? No, I'm pretty sure. Shoot, now you got me doubting my memory (and talking to myself in an online forum):D

-----STOP----

Whoa, that was fast!!

You are correct KnotGillty, Banana Fosters coffee is it!

Stay tuned everyone, more shirt give aways to come!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

edit: PM sent to winner

Last edited:

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
-----STOP----

Whoa, that was fast!!

You are correct KnotGillty, Banana Fosters coffee is it!

Stay tuned everyone, more shirt give aways to come!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

edit: PM sent to winner

That is so awesome Brandon. Thanks so much! ! ! I'll wear it with pride. I hope you have a great easter weekend.

I'll have to order some BFC as I've never tried it.

Wooohooooo

Last edited:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
That is so awesome Brandon. Thanks so much! ! ! I'll wear it with pride ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm feeling really happy right now
uo17ku3b9i.jpg

All in good fun:D

thats how i feel when i see that popcorn filled box in my mailbox,lol.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Dude, you busted me. I posted that, and then deleted that pic after thinking it was inappropriate. Glad you liked my attempt at a little twisted humor.

Have a great day sooner

ive seen much worse on ecf in other areas,lol. we seem to have the same sense of humor.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I was thinking how cool that would be on a tshirt quilt
Carly, I can't believe you want this picture on a tshirt. You're a sic puppy:D
uo17ku3b9i.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding carly

Something like this might be more appropriate on a shirt Carly:thumbs:
MsTavatargirldone.jpg

Or maybe this would fit you better Carly:thumb:
images_23.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone

:rickroll:

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
OK, let's do another one. Contest number two begins now. I have ANOTHER XXL white, long-sleeve T-shirt (guy size, but anyone could wear) that has Ms T's website logo on the back and says "Puff Away With Us". It says "Ms T's Bakery Essentials" on the front. If you win, I will PM you and your T-shirt will be sent to the most recent address we have on file for you in your Ms T's account!

If you have already won something, please give others a chance to win too, we want to limit it to one win per person so it is fair for everyone.

OK, this contest will involve a little more than just answering a question. I want pics! Here are the rules: Send me a pic of a bottle of Ms T's ejuice that you have laying around. It can be empty or full, but I NEED to be able to see the flavor name (also note the flavor name in the post). The FIRST PERSON to send me a pic of one of the FIVE flavors I am currently vaping today wins! Hint, I prefer fruit flavors, but I am currently using things from other categories as well. Here's another hint: I'm not using anything that was listed in the last top 20 that I posted here.

Let the pics roll in! One pic per post please, one bottle per pic. This won't affect the contest, but how about making the pics interesting too! Better hurry, I'm running REALLY low on two of them. As before, I will announce the winner later on and send them a PM to get their real name. The prize will be sent to the address we have on file from their Ms T's account. Thanks for playing! I'll check in later on today/tonight to see what kind of progress we have.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

juice selection - no names.jpg

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
how dark?
tsjuices001.jpg

there is strawberry and cream, strawberry lemonade, gormet vanilla, hot choc. w/ marshmellow, boston cream pie, butter popcorn, carmel popcorn, almond toffee crunch coffee, choc. coconut bar, blueberry cheesecake coffee, choc. fudge peanutbutter brownie, choc. shake, strawberry shortcake..did i leave any out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread