Status
Not open for further replies.

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Thanks for keeping us informed. I got on a kick where I was using one each day after lunch at work and am down to a couple boxes . I wonder how quick they'll be back on the market?

I got a call from Lil Brown tonight and they said "a few weeks". Gave them my local smoke shops number, and they said they'll have their wholesalers call them. :)

I am SOOOO excited by this news. :) :):laugh:

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Thanks Stubby!

I still have a box of them from my pre-Pact shopping frenzy... :D

Do they go bad? Expire? Lose their potency?

Hi Katya, I don't think so. I stocked up on occasion too, and I have never felt that they were "old". I called my local smoke shop today to inquire. They were clueless, but I will keep checking so they know there is a market. I might check some other shops. Walgreens used to carry Ariva. I haven't checked there yet. I wish they would do it for me, but I have that hand to mouth thing! I would love to give up ecigs. Hate the hassle.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi Katya, I don't think so. I stocked up on occasion too, and I have never felt that they were "old". I called my local smoke shop today to inquire. They were clueless, but I will keep checking so they know there is a market. I might check some other shops. Walgreens used to carry Ariva. I haven't checked there yet. I wish they would do it for me, but I have that hand to mouth thing! I would love to give up ecigs. Hate the hassle.

Thanks, Four!

Oh yeah, the hand to mouth thing... The never ending need for a pacifier! :D I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread