• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Armedfoces/dod/ vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Michael, so is vaping gaining popularity there in Bahrain? I work here at the US embassy in Baghdad and I'm the only vaper here. I brought 3 mods with me though and I'm starting to convert my office mates.

Man i so wish you were here i need vape buddies lol.. Vaping isnt really picking up here unless its americans. Every local i meet tells me they cant get the items through there customs so ive really only met 2 or 3 mitary vapers. But i rarely see them due to work schedules and locations.. But it sux that i started vaping when i got here and not before i came. It woulda been so much easier. I have to wait forever for a shipment and plus the lack of vapers

CrackerTeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Groton, Connecticut, USofA
@crackerted. Lol not exactly lol unless u were looking into it or knew some vapers or something related to it lol but thanx for the effort. In the end all vapers are buds tho lol.

My time in the sand box was three years ago. A lot of the time was spent underway so I didn't have time to find a vape shop. Had I known then what I know now, I would have ordered my gear and had it sent to the APO. Yeah it would've taken a bit but it'd be in my hands and possibly at the bottom of the gulf as well. Too many expensive lighters met their demise while I was out there that way. Lol

My time in the sand box was three years ago. A lot of the time was spent underway so I didn't have time to find a vape shop. Had I known then what I know now, I would have ordered my gear and had it sent to the APO. Yeah it would've taken a bit but it'd be in my hands and possibly at the bottom of the gulf as well. Too many expensive lighters met their demise while I was out there that way. Lol[/QUOTE

What really sux is that i have all my stuff mod,rda,ton of juice batt charger coils and wicks but no batteries lol im waitin on them in the mail. good thing i still have my lil inferno to hold me over. im not going to say how i tried to put my patriot rda on my inferno battery lol. nnedless to say that didnt work.

M3N911

Aug 21, 2013
Bahrain
Just wondering if there were any vapers here in bahrain.

hello there, I'm from bahrain too. i started vaping a while a go. thanks to the stupid customs i still smoke sometimes. like you said i'm having a hard time getting supplies here. however if you look around in manama you might find some Chinese eliquid and ego sets.
hope to c u around, i would love to meet fellow vapers here in bahrain.

chears :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread