Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang,

We figured to run this later in the day since you might be shopping and dealing with the crowds right now.

We wanted to say thanks for your support and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

At 5 PM MST today we will be putting DIY WTA unflavored up and will enable our Black Friday 20% discount code.

No min purchase necessary and this "coupon discount" will be valid till Saturday midnight.

You must used the discount code "Turkey" when checking out for your 20% discount.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
How much later in the day? I just went to the site and the WTA unflavored is unavailable. No real reason to hold of in the discount. A sale's a sale. I'm here now, not later ;) .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I wish I could change the sale time but its at 5 PM MST.....I still need to get to the lab to pick up a batch and bottle our WTA. Then I need to bring it to warehouse and put it into inventory. Ms. Chris will kill me if I put product into inventory unless is is physically at our warehouse.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Hey Gang,

We figured to run this later in the day since you might be shopping and dealing with the crowds right now.

At 5 PM MST today we will be putting DIY WTA unflavored up and will enable our Black Friday 20% discount code.

No min purchase necessary and this "coupon discount" will be valid till Saturday midnight.

You must used the discount code "Turkey" when checking out for your 20% discount.

Will the code be good for all juices, DIY, flavored WTA and non-WTA also?

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
I wish I could change the sale time but its at 5 PM MST.....I still need to get to the lab to pick up a batch and bottle our WTA. Then I need to bring it to warehouse and put it into inventory. Ms. Chris will kill me if I put product into inventory unless is is physically at our warehouse.

If I were Ms. Chris, I would have killed you long ago.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Yes she would. This is a great sale Jerry. Thanks for doing this

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
For the time-zone challenged, that's 7PM Eastern.

For those of you out there who may not have tried AEJ's 24 mg WTA because of price. 20% off is a good opportunity to find out why the stuff is every bit worth it. :)

Which is also 4pm pacific standard time. I was going to place an order Monday but no way I'm passing this up. Besides my wife only has 1/2 a bottle of DIY left. I don't think it would be very safe to let her run out of it

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
Hey Gang,

Visa ready, cart loaded with everything but the DIY. Just waiting till its on the site then I got a lot of juice heading my way. Takes a lot of juice to hit the free shipping with the discount ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread