Aroma wta e-juice and vape gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
So i've been vaping aroma wta juice for awhile and love the effect. It is way better than normal nic juice. However i can't seem to find equipment that really brings out the flavor. I have tried just about every juice aroma has and the flavors seem muted, or blend together so i only taste one flavor. I've used a sub ohm unit and then switched to an evod and then a ego c twist with 1.8 bvc coils and still the flavors taste muted. What is a good battery and atomizer to really bring out the flavors of lighter flavored ejuices like aroma's wta juices?

Reactions: tgs3

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I am a fan of aroma's 555 which I vape everyday. Currently, I have it an innokin cool-fire pebble.

https://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/coolfire-pebble/

I vape 'super ohm' at low wattage and to me it is a great vape. I am a bit worried since I visited aromaejuice.com and they seemed to be out of stock or minimal stock on a lot of their juices. I am currently using 555 at 24mg. Was planning on mixing 24mg and 12mg and buying a bottle of each. But the 24mg is not currently available. There are similar limitations on many of their flavors. Hope it is only temporary.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread