Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
If this one is what you will be testing as it looks interesting. I only do TC these days so I wonder if a system like this would have too much static or shaky resistance with all those connections.

SKYFALL 3 in 1 RDTA SKYFALL

That is it. He sent me the link to the video last night. It should be here this week.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
That looks amazing! I wonder what the price is going to be?

Based on their other products, probably very reasonable. The Focloud was $30ish. The Hobbit was around $15. Those are the other Focus products I have.

What's awesome is you can switch modes and keep your build intact. So go from self squonker to bf dripper to regular dripper easily.

Reactions: Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Based on their other products, probably very reasonable. The Focloud was $30ish. The Hobbit was around $15. Those are the other Focus products I have.

What's awesome is you can switch modes and keep your build intact. So go from self squonker to bf dripper to regular dripper easily.
I also like the fact that it looks like you may be able to use any bf atty!

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I also like the fact that it looks like you may be able to use any bf atty!

It looks like it would do fine on my Reo with the bf pin and just the top (rda) part.

I'll give it a test with a tc build as well to see if its stable.

Now that I know you can change it around quickly I'll try all 3 modes within the first day. I wasn't sure what to expect when Jo Jo first told me about it. I think all of you know how much I like to play with new things though, so I was excited for the chance to try it out.

Implementation looks smart. And if the squonk tank were to fail at some point, its still a usefull RDA.

So far the only niggles I see may be: include or make available extra squonk tanks, and I want to see if a regular drip tip can be put into one of the included ones as I prefer smaller tips. Or create an adapter.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Well so much for my Aromamizer. It was just stolen out of my locked vehicle along with an istick 100 and TC40w with a subtank mini. They also got my 11 and 8 year old sons DS's. I am beside myself with anger...

That's a dirty, rotten shame, especially since your car was locked. I never lock my old car...but then I never leave anything of value in it. Luckily I'm a woman and carry a big purse so I can take it all with me.

SteveAdams86

Jul 9, 2015
Gloucester UK
And yes, he gave me permission to share the info here :). So you all get to join me as I play with it.
Be sure to drop a link here to your thread when you make one. Sounds interesting indeed!
Well so much for my Aromamizer. It was just stolen out of my locked vehicle along with an istick 100 and TC40w with a subtank mini. They also got my 11 and 8 year old sons DS's. I am beside myself with anger...
.......s, no way!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Btsmokincat

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO

That SUCKS. I hate that feeling of being violated with no recourse.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
On a positive note, my velocity style deck showed up in the mail today, along with 2 2-hole vape bands. Currently waiting for my wife to come back from the vape store with some 32ga kanthal. I'm going to give a go at wrapping some Claptons tonight. Have the 26ga all straightened out and waiting to go.

Anyone know if 3mm Claptons will fit on the new deck? :rickroll:

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
On a positive note, my velocity style deck showed up in the mail today, along with 2 2-hole vape bands. Currently waiting for my wife to come back from the vape store with some 32ga kanthal. I'm going to give a go at wrapping some Claptons tonight. Have the 26ga all straightened out and waiting to go.

I think I would go around 2.5mm based on my experience with the Cthulhu.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Epic Fail. Tried to use my electric drill with the wonky chuck and ended up with 3 inches of useable wire and called it a night.

I'll have to bring the Makita home from work for this task.

I'll try to explain what I did. I took 2 scrap pieces of 2 x 6 and made a T stand. Put an eyebolt in and added a swivel to that. Put an eyebolt in my drill and attached the 26g core to both. Then I ran my 32 through the metal needle of a needle tip juice bottle to make it easy to hold to the turning 26g piece. And held the roll of 32 between my feet, lol!

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Sounds like a good idea, but that won't be happening here. I had some success, and I think with a cordless drill sitting at my kitchen table, instead of standing up at my kitchen counter with an electric drill with a bad chuck, I can pull it off with some patience. I'll give it a go again tomorrow.

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia

3mm is do-able but leaves little room for air flow. It would be best to work with 2.5mm.

Reactions: VaPreis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread