The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Arry ACTv3s Tank w/sleeves ** Show off Your Setup!! Pics Please

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by MatrixTech, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MatrixTech

MatrixTech Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    Everyone, Please post a picture of your setup with the new ACTv3s :)

[​IMG]

I love these!! ;)

2. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    I will when it arrives. ; )

3. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I have a yellow and black one to match my yella Goldwing, I'll post a pic tomorrow.

4. MatrixTech

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    Come on Everyone!! Lol, These tanks gotta look awesome on different pv's, mine will prolly be here on Tues with the holiday :(

5. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    How about opening it up to any Arry tank....ACTv3, V3S, V4? What cha think?

6. MatrixTech

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY

Heck yeah!! Sounds good to me, I love pics of tanks.. ;)

7. MatrixTech

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    Like this one, found it searching on google..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338106789.111684.jpg

Looks like black anodized caps and sleeve, Aluminum or SS idk

8. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Here's mine!

actv2s yellow.jpg

And this is my CE2 ACTv3S

ce2actv3s.jpg

9. MatrixTech

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    Those look really nice, they fit nice and flush on your LT's!!

10. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    There's a small gap but without it, it wouldn't get any air. I like the ce2 tank the best buy I like the yellow color best!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

11. DJ-Slip

DJ-Slip Full Member Verified Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Mixxtroplis
    just back from getting my Vape Mail...man that was a long w/e wait

thx for the speedy service and shipping not counting the holiday :thumbs:

the standard pics def do not do it justice

once i find my cam cord and chr the bats up i'll try grab a few pics and get em u/l ;)

12. MatrixTech

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    Love it!!! The OD is a bit to wide for my ProVari IMO, (I like the OD of the tank to be equal to or less than the OD of the PV itself ;) )However is fits my SB just fine!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338328708.013842.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338328730.257869.jpg . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338328750.868277.jpg

The one middle pic shows more of what the grey looks like, the other 2 outer pics do not really show the silver like finish...

13. Dieseler

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Here is mine that its a Actv3s but made for Ce2s. This one has a Phoenix bottom coil inside and it works great.
    HPIM3962 (Large).jpg

14. MJBinNM

MJBinNM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    New Mexico
    Where do you get the Actv3s for CE2s? I assume it accepts the XL version...

15. Dieseler

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    I asked Stormy about a new ce2 type tank in this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/stormys-vapor-cellar/290849-ce-2-tank.html and read about it on the Uk forums.
    Arry did not seem to make many of them and Stormy was kind enough to let me know she was able to get one for me .

Yes there for Xls i cut mine out of there stainless tubes and use the supplied o-ring to put over the thread then simply screw it into bottom cap. It works great vape 2 complete tankfuls and was very happy no gurgles no leaks just works excellent.

Then i took out to test my phoenix xl bottom coil, i kept part of phoenix original tube at the top about an 5/8 inch worth and inserted the tube into top cap for a nice tight fit and it holds the vacuum this way just like in its original phoenix tube.
    This setup also works great no leaks no gurgles and no complaints at all as im on my 3rd tankful .

Finally i can personally say a ce2 tank thats simple with screw in caps and actually works as advertised .
    I have yet to order the other type ce2 tank with the end grommets as this one im totally happy with but i just may in the future.

Stormy many many thanks to you .

16. MJBinNM

MJBinNM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    New Mexico
    Thanks for the reply Dieseler. I guess the Arry ACTv3 tank would work for a CE2, just have to cut a tube to fit into the top to get the length right. I really like the idea of screw on caps. I was really hoping a new version of the CE2 tank would have that feature. Since I have 3 of the original Arry CE2 tanks, with extra tubes and o-rings that all still have no issues, it's hard to justify spending the money on an ACTv3 tank. I tried a phoenix in my tank and it worked, I just can't get used to the cool vape from the bottom coil. I'm just glad that Stormy was able to carry these...

I'm a big CE2 fan and looked a long time for a tank that would take the innards from a clear CE2, at the time I bought mine, the Arry tank was the only one I could find. It's just way too easy, no cutting or punching required, just remove it from the tube and shove it into the bottom cap of the tank. And the diameter is a perfect match for my Precise+ 18350...BONUS!

17. Dieseler

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Yes our day has arrived as i also have been a ce2 fan. I just enjoy the taste they bring as opposed to other types of atty's and such.

18. bydus

bydus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    UK
    Got mine today, what can I say.. its nice :) a little bit bigger than standard actv3 which is a shame cause I'm more of a portable guy ;P. I've gotta say it does look nice on a madvapes vv box mod. Gotta watch out not to grab it by the sleeve when refilling it as it slips off and it ends up on you. Below pic of a all black one on madvapes vv box mod and ego twist 650mah. You like ? :)

[​IMG]

19. MatrixTech

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    Hoping Stormy can get more extra colors/designs sleeves for these tanks!! I currently see there are some extra sleeves available but only in red and orange:(

-Post some more pics of your Arry Tank folks!! :)

:matrix:

20. CloudBurst

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I tried, this was all Arry had at the time. He was getting ready for a vacation to the US so all production stopped. I took what he had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.