Arry Cartomizer Tank version 3 with Sleeve ACTv3S, Check it out!! NO SLIPPING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
This is my first vaping review, and the first take!! I hope you all enjoy it, and check out this item at Stormy's Vapor Cellar. This tank does not slip up and down on the carto, and while using this tank, I experienced NO leaking. The one and only thing that may be looked at as a negative, but it is really not that big of a deal, is the act of putting on the top cap. When putting this on, the cap forms a perfect seal, and pushes juice into the cartomizer, and you may experience extra juice pushed into the cart, and pushed out thru the bottome of the carto, 510 connection. The Arry line of tanks are unique in the manner of having a 510 to 510 connection attached to the base of the tank, which allows you to put a carto inside of the tank, and prevents NO SLIPPING. That has been a huge issue with using tanks, and Arry has found a way around that. His design is very nice and functions just as good. PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO, AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!! SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, AS THERE WILL BE MORE VIDEOS TO COME!!! Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread