Not open for further replies.

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Hello Everyone!
I am starting this thread to replace the previous threads about my high quality art glass drip tips. These tips are designed with many good ideas put forth by users from the forums requesting certain features and or colors. I am always open to suggestions and ideas that you would like to see come to fruition.

The tips are designed to be attractive, durable, and comfortable on the lips. The idea behind having 2 o rings on the drip tips is 1) The lower o ring holds tight to the inside of the atty, and 2) the upper o ring provides a cushion between the glass and the atty to reduce wear and hold the tip upright nearly eliminating all wiggling of the tip.

I am just one guy who does this on my spare time. The whole process takes at least 2 days to make a batch of tips. Therefore the demand for them is much higher than the current supply. If there are any available they will be posted to the website linked in my signature, and can be purchased via paypal. The website also has pictures of drip tips that I have made in the past.

Thanks for your support and interest! I am really enjoying making these things and look forward to your input.

Sincerely,
:evil:Bert:evil:

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Way to go Bert, glad you got accepted as a supplier so quickly! Looking forwaed to working with you on my new tips for the twin Buckeye Phids!

I have the perfect colors for these ready to get fired up! I am just as excited to get to working on these as you are to receive them!

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
Really nice ! 2 ?'s .... How durable are they and Prices??? Thank you.

They are incredibly durable. I haven't had any reports of any breaking yet. Someone even ran one over with her truck on accident and it survived! With that said, like anything glass if it is abused it has a chance of breaking so don't go smashing it with a hammer to test it or anything. I use one that has been dropped on concrete multiple times without showing any signs of chipping or anything.

The price and durability will depend on the design, but like it was stated above they tend to hover right around $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread