Artemas and the 808's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Just got into tanks here. Had my first accident the other day. Pulled the tank right off the cart while my OMG is in my pocket. So, I'm looking at the Artemas. My question is; will the Artemas tank fit atop of the OMG? There is maybe a millimeter sticking up from the battery connection. Maybe enough room for the locking ring on the Artemas. Has anyone tried the Artemas on an OMG? Also, looks like the flats on the flange on a V4L dual coil cart might fit into the Artemas as well. Am I wrong?

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Kookie, I just looked into the Artemas tanks because I have never worked with them. I see their cartos and threads are similar to our 808Ds so you shouldn't have an issue. My only concern would be airflow since our cartos may have different airhole placements.

Our tanks can be tricky at times but once you find a good rhythm they can be a great vape.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Kookie, I just looked into the Artemas tanks because I have never worked with them. I see their cartos and threads are similar to our 808Ds so you shouldn't have an issue. My only concern would be airflow since our cartos may have different airhole placements.

Our tanks can be tricky at times but once you find a good rhythm they can be a great vape.

Ah, yes that actually didn't occur to me. You're right. I was just thinking about fit. There is that grove on the bottom of the cart to allow air to go through the little holes beneath the battery threads. That Artemas tank sleeve would cover that grove on the bottom of the cart. Maybe slotting that sleeve or drilling some small holes may work for air flow without compromising the function of that sleeve, to keep the tank from sliding up the cart.

I really like the design of the Artemas. I just hope there can still be good battery connection with the sleeve installed below the cart flange. I think the air flow can possibly be solved. I'm not sure without it in hand. It may be worth the try to me. What 8/9 bucks? (I would have to find my pin vise and my tiny drill bits if indeed it needed to be modded to work.)

You know a part of that idea should be incorporated in the V4L tanks since the V4L carts have those flats on the flange. You could get a tighter battery connection since there is not much to grab of the cart when screwing on the cart with the tank on it. You know what I mean?

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Got the Artemas the other day. Works with V4L tank carts and fits on the OMG perfectly. No air flow restriction. I didn't have to mood it all. I can yank it by the tank out of my pocket or even my flashlight holster at work. Now I can confidently put in my expensive WTA liquid and not worry about losing it. It’s a good looking tank too in gun metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread