Artemas tank stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you could let us know when the Artemas Slims would come back in stock? Any chance of getting them in other colors particularly smoke and blue?

Whenever an item goes out of stock you can put your email address in and get notified immediately. Those seem to come in and go out really fast, so make sure you grab one quick before they're all gone again.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I use those pretty much exclusively now - although mine aren't the "slim" version. They just make life easier for me

I know right. I love these tank so far and I'm glad I only have a few of the cheapo ones. They seem to be built very well and sturdy. I want the slims to go on my passthroughs at home and the car. Seems a better fit. The big ones go on my mod and in my pocket. No juice accidents since using these.

Whenever an item goes out of stock you can put your email address in and get notified immediately. Those seem to come in and go out really fast, so make sure you grab one quick before they're all gone again.

Yes, I sure put my email in there several times. I did find some here but only avalible in colors. I ordered a couple and they shipped super fast. Just hope they come in stock around payday and I don't miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread