The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Article on ECigs on FL Today

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by rocketvapor, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
  2. jenn5366

jenn5366 Moved On

Dec 16, 2009
    Florida
    i think you should i sent the last one to baynews9 in hopes that they pick it up

3. RiskyBusiness

RiskyBusiness Senior Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Florida
    Decent article... a bit biased on the "safety" issues and "flavor" concerns. Sent reply to the author:

Hi Susan

Your article was very informative and somewhat impartial. Thanks for being mostly objective. The electronic cigarette has saved my life. I've been using one exclusively for 6 months. No more tobacco. I can run further. I can work out longer. I can breathe deeper. I don't smell anymore. While all products (including the patch/gum) contain some risk, they must be measured against traditional cigarettes. There's no competition there. Real cigarettes are killers.

If you need proof, read testimonials. The proof is in the pudding. These devices are miracles, and more people need to know about them in a positive light. I can only thank God, along with the inventor of the e-cig, for helping me break 16 years of smoking... Truly a miracle indeed. As per the flavors, well, lozenges and gum both have flavors (ice mint/Fruit chill/Cherry), so the child marketing doesn't really work unless you responsibly lump other cessation devices into the same category. Besides, adults like flavors too.

Thanks for your time
    Anthony

4. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
  5. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    But ..oh the poor kids! They will whip out their visa golds and buy the cherry flavored 150.00 kits! But they won't touch the mint, orange or cherry nicorette?

6. RiskyBusiness

RiskyBusiness Senior Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Florida
    Susan never wrote me back. She must be busy vaping...

7. john_y875

john_y875 Moved On

Dec 16, 2009
    china
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.