As Dawn would say: "That's how we roll" ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
ECF,

This is a long overdue Public THANK YOU, praise, and quick review :D

Well I just want to say The Flavor Shack is definitely all that and a bag of...Gifts GALORE!!!

I'll start by saying that I placed my 1st order with Dawn at 9pm PST March 31st. I purchased: 30ml/18mg Flue Cured, 20ml/18mg Clove, and 100ml 0Nic. Flue to cut down some of my large supply (from Dekang) which was way too strong. Before I could even finish my contact email to say thank you, and that I forgot to take advantage of my new customer discount, I received an email from Dawn (I'm talking less than 5 min. after the order was in) noting she revised my total reflecting my discount and if I was sure about the large bottle of Flue Cured...Now that is something :D

We emailed each other back and forth just shooting the breeze...It is so refreshing to see someone (who despite not having it easy these past months) wanting to know and take care of her new customers!

To my shocking surprise, the next morning I had an email saying my order had been shipped...WOW, just WOW!!!

Sadly, as I am only running HV, just as my order arrived and I had gotten a refreshing blast off one drag of Clove...bye, bye, atty...my last one out of 4 in 4 days 8-o...SO, it's been 4 days of 0 vaping until today :p

Along with the order, the surprise Easter Gift was Rum Pound Cake, a sample of 555 w/extra nut, waffle, and a bunch of DIY Supplies :cool: as S--T!

The Clove is as WONDERFUL as everyone RAVES! I recommend an exclusive atty, as it is meant to have it's own ;) On the next order I will definitely try it mixed with honey!

The Flue Cured is subtle and...hang on, let me catch a drag right now to better describe...Smoky, slightly floral, mellow and lovely! I'm using a custom 7.5v Passthru on a GGTS with a 4.8ohm rated 510 (the ones with a washer). I find the ones w/o a washer give better flavor, and I can take longer drags, but these are what I could find at the moment.

555 with extra nut - Fan Freakin' Taste'ic

Rum-Pound Cake Easter Surprise - Fan Freakin' Taste'ic

The 0Nic Flue Cured did just what I wanted to my existing Flue Cured, so I am locked, stocked, and loaded for a LONG TIME :D:D:D:D:D

Dawn and of course George and their DIY FlavorShack are a first class act, and I am proud to be a patron...I look forward to MANY more orders, but it will be a while as I have SOOOOOOOOOO much to fill my ready and 'a' waiting' lungs with :)

I hope you continue to feel ACE Dawn, and thank you for taking SUCH wonderful care of me...555 Stars ;)

Much Love - Mr.e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread