The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

As good or better hit than Sourin Drop?

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Newbie 101, Oct 14, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Newbie 101

Newbie 101 Full Member

Aug 9, 2013
    NJ
    Hey all! Can anyone suggest a refillable Pod system that had as good or better cigarette like hit as Sourin Drop? I just got a Nord Novo 2 and it’s not even close, hit-wise. Thanks so much!

2. drysprocket

drysprocket Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Hey, if you use 50/50 juice, both the Geekvape Frenzy (I just saw it down to $10 on some sites) and the Vapeants e8 pod are your best bet currently for a tight MTL draw like the Drop.

I mention the juice ratio cause I remember the Drop was only made to work with 70VG. But if you're using nic salts or 50/50 then those 2 are winners. Threads on both in this subforum.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Vladdin RE blows away all pods I've tried, including: Juul, Infinix, Roto, Orion, Zero, EQ, Akso, Minifit, Nord, Sourin Air, Penguin, Frenzy.

First few hits on the ceramic coils don't deliver much, but after that....they hit great, and I get 5 refills using NET. Thats a LOT for NET.

4. United States

United States Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    X2 on the RE or its fraternal twin the Eden.
    Same pod setup but a different body than the RE.
    No bells and whistles. Just a flavorful cigalike experience.
    On and the pod wick arrives soaked in flavorless, no nic juice which is why it takes a few puffs to get some flavor to show up.

[​IMG]

5. Newbie 101

Newbie 101 Full Member

Aug 9, 2013
    NJ
    Thanks, I ordered the Frenzy. I’ll report back. Btw, I’ve always used 50/50 mic salts with the Drop with great results. The Drop just has too many consistency problems for me. Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Newbie 101

Newbie 101 Full Member

Aug 9, 2013
    NJ
    Thanks for the reply. I’ll try the RE if the Frenzy I just ordered doesn’t work out!

7. Newbie 101

Newbie 101 Full Member

Aug 9, 2013
    NJ
    Thanks for the reply! I may check it out!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Frenzy isn't bad at all. I had higher hopes for how long the pod/coil lasted though. Hope you like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.