As promised...here are the NEW SmokeStik SmokeStrings (lanyards) for only $11.95!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
These guys are only suitable for minis and maybe Rivas....nothing bigger. But if you have a 510, KR808, DSE306, RN4081....well you get it.....this if for you. You absolutely don't have to be a SmokeStik user or customer to get one.....we are happy to sell them to anyone. :) I'm post the link to the image because it's huge and it has the zoom feature....a little big and obnoxious for the forum...even from me. :)

http://www.smokestik.com/product_images/e/440/ChineseLanyards2__73390_zoom.jpg

And here is where you can buy them:

Smokestik SmokeStrings - Smoke Stik

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Just to be clear....I do not make these. These are the ones I helped design that are made by the SmokeStik factory and are a SmokeStik product. We will be having a new scratcher game soon and giving them away along with disposables and kits.....all you have to do to play is sign up for the newsletter at the website.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Just to be clear....I do not make these. These are the ones I helped design that are made by the SmokeStik factory and are a SmokeStik product. We will be having a new scratcher game soon and giving them away along with disposables and kits.....all you have to do to play is sign up for the newsletter at the website.

I can't find how to sign up for your newsletter.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I can't find how to sign up for your newsletter.

Go to https://www.smokestik.com/login.php?action=create_account and scroll down to the bottom of the new products list and there are textboxes for your name and email address. Enter your information there, and click on the subscribe button.

I must admit, that it is rather well hidden though, as there is nothing on the main site linked to a search etc. about how to subscribe! ;)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

I "won" one of these in the scratcher game, but they wanted $4.95 S&H for it!! I sent an email to the 'Prize Patrol', saying that not only was it unfair, but I don't even think it's legal to ask people to pay for a 'prize'... but never got a reply. :unsure:

Oh well... the one you made for me is MUCH nicer anyway!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Never saw the email spacekitty.....sorry. But it IS perfectly legal. The point of these types of contests...not just for SmokeStik but for the retail world in general.....is to ...um....generate sales. You see....what companies hope is that you will actually buy something from them...and then add the free item to your order. Which you are still perfectly welcome to do any time.....if the coupon doesn't work just add a note to your order asking for the prize.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Thanks... I was saving my $$ to get the part for my computer at the time... but I would gladly pay the Shipping to try out some of those new flavored cartos!!! :D

Welcome back SK... nice to see another person partial to a real pet (kittens) rather than all of these dog people! J/K

Glad to see you back online SK! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread