The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

As promised...here are the NEW SmokeStik SmokeStrings (lanyards) for only $11.95!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    These guys are only suitable for minis and maybe Rivas....nothing bigger. But if you have a 510, KR808, DSE306, RN4081....well you get it.....this if for you. You absolutely don't have to be a SmokeStik user or customer to get one.....we are happy to sell them to anyone. :) I'm post the link to the image because it's huge and it has the zoom feature....a little big and obnoxious for the forum...even from me. :)

http://www.smokestik.com/product_images/e/440/ChineseLanyards2__73390_zoom.jpg

And here is where you can buy them:

Smokestik SmokeStrings - Smoke Stik

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
  3. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    And you've got thm through the SS website! WooHoo!

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Just to be clear....I do not make these. These are the ones I helped design that are made by the SmokeStik factory and are a SmokeStik product. We will be having a new scratcher game soon and giving them away along with disposables and kits.....all you have to do to play is sign up for the newsletter at the website.

5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Ah... my bad. I thought you were making some simple ones too. It's a nice design, but i like your hand made ones the best :)

6. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I can't find how to sign up for your newsletter.

7. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Go to https://www.smokestik.com/login.php?action=create_account and scroll down to the bottom of the new products list and there are textboxes for your name and email address. Enter your information there, and click on the subscribe button.

I must admit, that it is rather well hidden though, as there is nothing on the main site linked to a search etc. about how to subscribe! ;)

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Good point Allazar!!!! I'll talk to "the boyz".....(the IT guys) about putting it on the homepage. Thank you!!!

9. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I "won" one of these in the scratcher game, but they wanted $4.95 S&H for it!! I sent an email to the 'Prize Patrol', saying that not only was it unfair, but I don't even think it's legal to ask people to pay for a 'prize'... but never got a reply. :unsure:

Oh well... the one you made for me is MUCH nicer anyway!!!

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Never saw the email spacekitty.....sorry. But it IS perfectly legal. The point of these types of contests...not just for SmokeStik but for the retail world in general.....is to ...um....generate sales. You see....what companies hope is that you will actually BUY something from them...and then add the free item to your order. Which you are still perfectly welcome to do any time.....if the coupon doesn't work just add a note to your order asking for the prize.

11. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Thanks... I was saving my $$ to get the part for my computer at the time... but I would gladly pay the Shipping to try out some of those new flavored cartos!!! :D

12. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    Welcome back SK... nice to see another person partial to a real pet (kittens) rather than all of these dog people! J/K

Glad to see you back online SK! :)

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    When they get here I will post it. Or watch your email for a newsletter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.