As you all know - it is almost 2012/12/21 - what are you going to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
I calculate that it'll be the end all right.
I calculate that it'll be the end of my first of two 50ml bottles of MBV Sweet Tart, lol

Really though...short of some "Final Destination" type scenario happening to the planet (like that asteroid flyby on 12/11 that passed within something like 140,000 mi. of Earth and they noticed it only two days before the flyby :blink:), I will be vaping away on...

My 2nd 50ml bottle of MBV Sweet Tart!! :party:

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
On 12/21/2012, I'll go to work and before coming home I'll stop and pick up a new Mayan calendar as my current one runs out that day.
I'll have some south western/Mexican food for dinner and maybe some chocolate ice cream. Later I'll get some Makers Mark and some juices to vape and sit down to watch a little TV knowing that all the dooms day shows will be about another date by this point.

The only other choice would be to find a 20 year old virgin woman to sacrifice to the gods and we know that just isn't going to work.

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
Yall disappoint me. So lack luster and accepting of the status quo....oy!

My boyfriend and I keep our bug out boat fully stocked and ready to sail at a moment's notice. On board solar power to charge all our batteries and its a fact that zombies really cant swim - at least not well enough to avoid being eaten by sharks. OOOhhh...can sharks turn into zombies?!

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Sit back in my work chair and vape to the end of the world...wait 30 seconds, take a deep breath (which I couldn't do on analogs) and smile. :)

Funny thing you mentioned here... Yesterday at work we had a fire alarm and previously I couldn't walk DOWN 6 flights of stairs and across campus without breathing like an asthmatic. Yesterday, I made the trip and was talking to a co-worker the entire time AND when we returned to our offices, I walked UP 6 flights of stairs just to see what would happen! It was a damned fine experience to arrive first and still be able to talk!

As far as 12/21, I'll be at work and I may have a stealth vape at 12:21 PM just to celebrate!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I have an electric generator, a woodstove, and plenty of disposable ecigs @18mg......no problem with vaping or keeping warm here.

Actually though, I could give it all up as if there was end of the world scenario, there would be much more important things to worry about, like food and water and/or just trying to stay alive.

Meanwhile, the world is not going to end, so this is just conjecture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread