Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
You know, so many times we forget the "good", worthy companies because like everything else, it's always easier to remember the ones that mess you over. I have overlooked the NEED to praise Litecigusa. I have just placed an order from them for a newb friend. This is when it occured to me to come to ecf and see just what all I've posted under the litecig forum, ONE SINGLE question. That's all I've posted. I mean sure I had said something great about them with my question, but nothing like they deserve. This is my "go to" company on any given thing that I need without waiting on China OR unless someone has a massive sale. I now take risks with ordering from other suppliers, but if I'm ordering KR808D-1 stuff and I don't need a LOT of stuff at one time, Litecig is one of my absolute favorite companies to order from. I have a facebook group that I started and they have been praised and recommended to others on there, but HERE on the forum I want to take the time to just say HEY! Litecig is an awesome company who always does the customer right. You can order from Shawn and KNOW that you will be satisfied. He's gonna take care of your order and you will get all that you expect and more. Exceptional shipping (especially since it's free for anything over $15) great products, wonderful service, and I just couldn't be happier with them. Ok, I'm off of my GOOD rant. Try them out and you will NOT be disappointed! Awesome!:D OH! and they have WAY more than the 808 stuff, that's just what I use them the most for. They have LOTS of products for various devices so, check em out if you haven't already. :)

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
Litecig is by far my go to supplier! Ive never had any problems shopping there. Super fast shipping, free shipping, great selection at a good price! Also Shawn knows how to run a business... he knows what his customers want and knows how to treat his customers. You just cant go wrong shopping at Litecig!

For all these reasons I dont hesitant to carry the business cards he sends when you order, around in my wallet. I run into alot of people that ask about my ecig and I always am able to give them Shawns card because I know he will take good care of them.

Shawn I just wanna say .... Keep up the GREAT work! Your doing a awesome job and I cant wait to see what becomes of Litecig in the future.

A very loyal customer
Armando

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Every day it seems I meet new people interested in e-cigarettes. I always direct them to Litecigusa because I know they won't get burned. So many horror stories of people getting ripped off or horrible customer service from the multitude of suppliers out there, and for a first time buyer that can be devastating. Sending them to Shawn's site always produces happy customers no matter what model they buy.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
Well I believe I am about to put Shawn's customer service to the test. I received my Hello Sit and Go P-T today 4 days after ordering, and considering there was a weekend in there that is outstanding. I was really really enjoying using it too. It's got just a tad more power than a standard 510 battery but not WOW! powerful like my 5v which I enjoy but is a bit much for all day use. It was really perfect. The only problem is it seems that the switch has died after about 8 hours of use. The red charge light still works and I even let it sit until it went out and was fully charged and unplugged it let it sit plugged it back in and nothing. I hope Shawn is fairly hassle free and will replace this ASAP.

Update - So far so good got an email promptly this morning, and it's being taken care of :)

Last edited:

blix36

Aug 12, 2010
Akron, Ohio
My kudos and hats off to Shawn a.k.a. LiteCig. In the little over 2 months I've been vaping I've placed 4 orders and have had only one minor miscue that was corrected FREE of charge and in amazing time. Product selection and customer service are his priority number one IMO. From what I've seen Shawn's interest in his customer's needs is unparalleled. In today's economy we all rely on good prices to bring us back, but the service seals the deal for me. Anyone I encounter interested in becoming a new ecig user will be directed to LiteCig. Keep up the excellent work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread