ASk ? is zero nicotine dangerous for healtly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Been vaping a while now and my lung function continues to improve. I mean.... nothing is 100% safe and the jury is still out on long term effects. For ex smokers, it appears to be much safer. If you just want to start vaping to.... start vaping I suppose 0 nic would be a reasonable choice, although I'm not entirely sure why you would WANT to. Etc.

Anna

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I kinda feel the same about 0 mg/ml nic as decaffeinated coffee. :2c:

decaf%20hooker.jpg

Reactions: cosmicmango

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I, myself, didn't get into vaping so much as a healthier alternative to smoking. I got into vaping mostly because I was sick and tired of cigarettes as they stink to high heaven and taste really bad and cost too, too much. However, not having smoker's cough and smoker's laugh and smoker's teeth is a definite bonus as well as not stinking like an ashtray all the time. And I save a boat load of money because I don't vape designer ejuice.

However, for someone who has concerns that VG and PG and flavoring are unsafe to inhale (this might be accurate), then I would say that they are better off not vaping, otherwise it will create a stressful situation in their life where every time they take a vape they will obsess about it killing them. This could eventually lead to an incurable mental illness.

Maybe try candy cigarettes instead. However, realize candy is also bad for you so eating it all the time is also not recommended.

Remember that a straight-edge lifestyle is always an option.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Hello and welcome! (I say that to everyone) but you gave us no information (specifically about the juice you are vaping) More info would help us answer your questions. In general... e-liquid is very safe (but none of us claim it is 100% perfect) I will say... if you are vaping but not to quit tobacco (cigarettes, ect) you may get some resistance from people here (personally, I don't care... if you want to vape, vape) We have had many new members come on here and give very little info and have concerns about health issues (including "rubber teeth"... don't ask, just please explain more about what you want/need and we will be glad to help)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    We were not MADE to breathe air, actually, Mr. Al Gore. There is this "imaginary" idea that like, non polluted air is what we were "made" for but guess what? There have been volcanoes since the beginning of time, there have been lightning fires, if anyone thinks the golden age of coal was all healthy it WASN'T.

Native Americans have been using non adulterated tobacco at reasonable percentages with little ah, myth of tobacco addiction and COPD, there is a certain AMOUNT of pollution we have EVOLVED to handle and anyone who says anything different is not being realistic. All bets are NOT off any time we don't breath "air" and it is actually AMAZING how long some folks can go smoking cigarettes with few ill effects. It's one of the reasons smoking cigarettes, well, quitting is HARD.

The time you should quit is like 20 years before you HAVE to but really, a lot of the time I was like, "Yeah, I know this stuff is killing me" but it's hard to be that future focused, you have time until you don't. Etc.

I will say heavy duty smoking of the tobacco of today is definitely like, not good. I will also say that I have visited LA on a few occasions and while the air is VILE and ugly, people LIVE there, also smoke, and also keel over dead (eventually) but no, we don't all need oxygen tanks. Or even tanks of "pure mountain air."

I will say 0 NIC vape is probably much better than 3 ppd of Marlboros, so eh.

I don't want to hear it either. Despite everything mortality rates continue to decline. Maybe one day there will be an abrupt reversal of fortune but our lungs were actually and absolutely DESIGNED to filter out a certain number of toxicants.

Please don't go to med school. Although I agree this guy may not need to vape, but if he wants to vape, that is his choice.

We are NOT designed to wear masks 24-7 but that is a WHOLE other debate.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread