Asking for the kindness of strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
Looking to see if any "Verified" members would help a fella out, I could use three Vouch's getting into the Classified's.

My paypal, and Ebay accounts are in the wife's name. She usually (always) buys more crap than me and we decided a long time ago not to have two accounts at these places.

I don't have accounts in those other places.

I feel kinda awkward asking a member strait up and put their back to the wall. "No Bryan I don't trust you"

Simply to lazy to print the form, get a notery ect

Here is what I can offer.

This is my Blog site Blog | gillywacker.com | parenting, special need parenting, autism

A video of my little angle off road https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb_3ZOTULF0

Look me up on FB if you like. You can even "Friend" me if you want, just be sure to mention ECF in the request.

Been here since 2010 and had the same Email since well before I joined ECF bssage@gmail.com

The only thing close to an infraction here was when I Pm'd Joker asking for advice the first week. Joker answered my question but was like "Hey, I don't have time to answer a bunch of PM's"

I have bought and sold quite a bit of stuff on the classified's before we had to be verified. And when rating someone was optional.

Anyway that's my pitch. I don't really post much. There are people who have been members for a month that have more post's than I.

I will be OK if everybody is like "I dont know this dude, do you know this dude?" I understand, I get it. Just figured there is no harm taking a shot in the dark like this.

Sincerely
Bryan

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
and after checking on possible updates from j0ker in the 'verification' thread why not send a pm and see if a solution can be found?

If you have recommendations for other forms of verification, feel free to contact me. If you are unable to be verified, please let me know and we'll see if there are other methods we might use for verification.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
the last person was Karla lyle.

Apparently I don't have access to the member list to see if she is still active. And again I hate to just corner someone. Just does not feel right. I dont know why Karla is the only one that shows up, I remember "Skullfreak" and several others I bought and sold with. They just dont show up. Maybe it had to do with the changes they were making to create a safer place. I think there was an evolution of change involving the Classified's. I think I sold a "Little Sister" A "Buzz" and a "Saber Touch" or two. Also a number of Atties a couple of those super T drippers, tips ect. . . And probably bought about the same amount of stuff.

I'm not sure I want to yank Joker's chain.

It's no biggie. For the most part I buy new anyway. It is really a good measure of what holds it's value, ect

My only thought really is I have been around soo long. It's kinda a safe bet I wouldn't wait 5 years to start ripping people off.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
but there's an easier way ;) if you can convince your wife to give you a hand!
with both ebay and pp in her name all you have to do is sweet talk her into joining ecf and applying for verification after 20 posts because

Spouses
**If you are the spouse of a verified member, there is no need in submitting a request. All you must do is send me a PM with the spouses member name and state you would like to be verified. Once your spouse has claimed you (some may have trouble with this) I will make you a Verified Member. You cannot request for your spouse to be verified, the non-verified spouse must make the request.**

Last edited:
Reactions: oldbikeguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread