Asmodus getting into squonkers with the Spruzza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    It looks like a neat design.

Bottles not only prime cotton but also remove excess juice after sqounking.
    I can't see the pump sucking out excess juice from atomizer after priming.
    The whole reason I got sqounk mods was to get the flavor from dripping and to avoid headaches and mess that come with dripping.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Asmodus released pricing -- $159.95. For me, that's the final nail in the "no longer interested" coffin.

Wow. You got that right. The juice capacity even at 6 mls is questionable at best, but I could work with it. The pump is just another part that can break and wouldn't drain excess fluid from the deck, but if the build quality was superb I could live with that. The touch screen is just another part that can break, but my old cell phone is doing fine and it's cheap even though it uses Gorilla glass so I could live with that too. Only using one 18650 is annoying because it limits my range before I have to mess with replacing things in my mod, but I do have lots of batteries so I could deal with that. It sounds like a big pile of 'meh' that I would think about buying if it was very inexpensive. It's not. If anything it's overpriced, and inconvenient.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Doesnt do alot for me.... I mean how hard is it too squeeze a squonk bottle? and will use more battery life operating the pump too... just seems pointless to me... like the kanger drip ez....... but yes asmodus do quality stuff so there is that...

I saw that. My response was, "Why..?"

hazozita

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    I'm not interested in getting one due to price and the design, but still was interested in how well the pump worked. Evidently, not so good. The video below is a first look and not a review, but the reviewer (Vic) fills the tank and has a go at squonking. The video should be indexed to where the segment on the Spruzza begins:

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2017
    Indiana
    I'm not interested in getting one due to price and the design, but still was interested in how well the pump worked. Evidently, not so good. The video below is a first look and not a review, but the reviewer (Vic) fills the tank and has a go at squonking. The video should be indexed to where the segment on the Spruzza begins:

I saw that pop up on my youtube page and was actually looking forward to seeing how it worked. Now that I've seen how it works all I can wonder is "why?". They took something simple, (push on flexible bottle and force liquid upward) and turned it into something complicated and unnecessary. Were they trying to build the Rube Goldberg of squonk mods?

Reactions: gpjoe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread