Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Gonna part with my StabWood Asmodus Minikin 21 (dual 21700 Batt) 180W w/Asmodus GX-180TC-2 chipset.
It is the "Blue" version but as you can see from the Pics, is Blue/Aqua/Torquise mixed hues (Pics show colors pretty dead-on). Comes with the Asmodus OEM wooden Presentation Box (w/Authentication Stickers & Qcodes on it), USB Charging/Data Cable & OEM matching D.T. (both never used). Manual as well.
Also, I am going to include the 2 matching/mated Samsung Batts I bought new same time as the mod and always charged outside the mod and flopped their positions in Mod after every charge. Ran it in various TC, TCR, and Wattage configs but never stressed as I never vape higher than 40 Watts (mainly the 38 Watts as shown on pics of Screen).

Instead of detailing its Specs, Details, & Capabilities, click on this Link to Asmodus Site on this device: asMODus Minikin Kodama 21700 180W Mod

But,,, It does it all and does it well and packs plenty of lasting Power (dual 21700's).

Only issue to speak of is it had a dull spot "smudge/smear" in the Clear-Coat during Manufacture before I bought it (see Pic w/Yellow Circle placed around it) and I did receive a discount off the orig. Retail Cost. It doesn't "jump out at you" at all and not readily noticeable. Obviously does not hamper its operation at all. Just want to be FULLY upfront in description and disclosure as always.
A truly stunning Quality Designed & Manufactured Device in Asthetics & Performance.

As you can see from the Link, Asmodus (and most legit Vendors) sells these for $360 when & if they are even available.
I price my Listings/Gear to move and limit if not eliminate need for haggling. So,,, I let it all go for only $200 which will include USPS Priority Shipping via Flat-Rate medium Box to any lower 48 U.S. State.
Check my Feedback to be assured & confident in my Descriptions & Gear.
Payment via PayPal Only please.
No Trades needed or considered.

Questions welcomed and Thanks Much for looking & considering.

P.s. Why am I selling it? Just pulled trigger on a TEK SBS Mod and best replenish the Ft. Vape Treasury a tad before Gen. Betterhalf decides to "check the Books" :eek:

20210124_130636.jpg
20210124_131307.jpg
20210124_131130.jpg
20210124_131212.jpg
smudge.jpg
20210124_131234.jpg
20210124_131250.jpg

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Ya know what??? Ima SWEETEN The Pot on this Hand....
I had bought a Vapefly Brunhilde (full-size 25mm Dual Coil) in SS new to go on this and I hate to break-up such a happy productive Partnership so;
Ima gonna throw that in with this awesome Mod Listing at NO ADDITIONAL COST :w00t:
That's Right Folks!
Only $200 gets 'em BOTH shipped Priority!

Brun will come with OEM Box, spare Glass, and Bag o Spares.

Now, Seriously,,, this IS a STEAL ofa DEAL
:thumbs:

PM Now.
Operator is standing by ;)

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Mercy... 3 "Loves", lotsa Looks, yet not a single Message of Interest or Offer :?:

OK then,,, Ima lay-out a "Don Vito Deal"; ONLY $170 :shock:

Yep, you read that right and Yep, I've lost what was left of my feeble mind o_O
Only a mere 170 for an amazing & stunning Stab-Wood Mod AND an equally amazing RDTA Mate. That's over $400 in orig. Retail Value for only $170 shipped (42.5% of orig. Cost).
Getchoo Sum! :headbang:

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
My Brothers & Sisters,,, WOW :?: just WOW :(
An unbelievably LOW LOW Price and STILL No Takers for this truly incredible and Gawjus Mod/RDTA Combo? :blink:
Ya killin' me folks.... ;)

Last INSANE Desperate Reduction to "light the fires" and give somebody on the fence an extra little Nudge to PULL THAT TRIGGER :w00t:

Only $164 will Win 'em & Priority Shipping Right to YOUR Door & into your Vaping Heart & Hands :shock:

Ya Want 'em-You Need 'em-Ya jes GOTTA HAVE 'EM - PM NOW & Come GET 'EM :headbang:
Vape Gear Nirvana's waiting for YOU!
Don't delay one more precious moment :thumb:

Reactions: The.Drifter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread