Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I started on RTAs and luckily picked a very forgiving one the sjmy doggystyle RTA.

The main difference is you have to get the wicking 'right' or the RTA will seep, gurgle, flood, leak, dry hit or all of the above ;) But there's plenty of you tube tutorial vids to show you how to do it.

With my first few builds I had beginners luck - it vaped and wicked perfectly - a minor miracle considering the build I'd done :lol:
View attachment 809993

I started with a a VV pulse rda and berserker. So easy enough. Then I went right into the fire with those Fanciers. Looking back now, I’m hard pressed to think of a more difficult rta to build, lol. Those are some finicky little things. But I did okay, a bit of trial and error, a few leaks (and by that I mean the whole tank dumped in my mod more than once!) But It was quite a learning experience. And I really do like those Fanciers still.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
@DeloresRose I am so happy I found my squonk fill bottle. These are the best. You don't have to remove the bottle from the mod to fill it. Screw it on the 510 and flip the mod, squeeze the air out of the squonk bottle. Flip it back over and squeeze the fill bottle. It takes a couple times to completely fill the squonk bottle.
20190419_065948.jpg
20190419_065928.jpg

20190419_070939.jpg
20190419_070958.jpg

30ml Squonk Refill Bottle by Stentorian
Stentorian Easy Refill Squonk Bottle
I have the one n the first link. It is great. Don't know how well the new version in the second link works

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
You may want the new one. It has a unicorn tip and 510 squonk fill too.

Nice. I’ll have to put that on my wish list. I don’t mind refills at home, but I hate the thought of doing it on the fly. Im so messy. And you’d think 7 mls would last forever, but not so, in my experience.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Nice. I’ll have to put that on my wish list. I don’t mind refills at home, but I hate the thought of doing it on the fly. Im so messy. And you’d think 7 mls would last forever, but not so, in my experience.
There's also the Geekvape Flask refill bottle, which I prefer over the stentorian -- the silicone bottle is inside a plastic shell (with a "squonk" opening), and the two part cap exposes either the tip for dripping, or the 510 cap for refilling:
flasks.jpg

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I am so glad I found mine. It is so much easier. The bottles on the Luna are a PITA to get out. The straws on mine always get stuck in the mod. That GeekVape Flask does look really nice too. ^^^

Last edited:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I fill squonkers with unicorn bottles the same way. Just squeeze the air out of the squonk bottle and put the needle tip in the squonk hole and gently squeeze to fill. Pretty easy.

GreySG

Dec 27, 2013
AL, USA

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
There's also the Geekvape Flask refill bottle, which I prefer over the stentorian -- the silicone bottle is inside a plastic shell (with a "squonk" opening), and the two part cap exposes either the tip for dripping, or the 510 cap for refilling:
View attachment 810199
The Flask is a great refill bottle, I use mine all the time with the Furyan.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread