Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Thank you- I love it too.Needs some polishing, I think, then the colors will really pop. I will have to order some micro mesh pads.
Yes I did pick out this Luna on the Asmodus site- it would have been cheaper if I bought from Vapor Range, but not always happy with the random choice I get and I emailed Asmodus so I could use my reward points and still get the 30% off Mother's Day sale. I was torn between a few of them- LOL,
@Heartsdelight helped me chose between 4 of them- this was my 1st choice and she liked it the best too.
This is a great mod, vapes great and feels really well built.

The colors on that mod are going to EXPLODE with some mesh and finish on it!!!!!!

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Thanks! But, since this is for a squonker, I'd want an rda, right?
Grab a salix clone from fastech.
It comes with airflow cassettes from tight mtl up to restricted lung hit.
I been designed with squonking in mind by the expert gents at eden mods and is first class. Should give you the best experience with all your airflow options. A bargain.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Being occasionally a hasty idiot, I removed the cap from one of the silicone bottles of my Luna when I first received it. It was hell to get it back on. Lesson learned.

How do Lunatics fill their squonk bottles? Seems like removing it could get messy fast. Is it possible to top-fill using one of those filling systems?

In other Luna news, while polishing it up, I did not notice that I had buffed away some of the painter's tape I'd stuck on to protect the nonwood bits, and now some of the metal below the plastic is exposed. Anyone have any suggestions for getting the rest of the plastic off without damaging the wood? Or am I just going to have to make peace with having a predistressed mod?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
CC5CFCD2-268D-422A-9566-4768E0BCEFE7.jpeg
How are everyones chrome or metallic minikin 2s, almightys and colossals holding up with regard to wear and tear?

My gunmetal chrome colossal stays inside, but I certainly ain't vaping with kid gloves on ;) After 4 months of continuous use it's still flawless everywhere except its' ..... I actually like how the wear looks, gives it a burnished look.

Here's my colossal ....: :lol:

View attachment 815901

My gunmetal chrome has a higher puff count than any of my other mods. It goes in my handbag, the car cup holder, I mean everywhere. If you can see past the juice smudge here lol, you can see some hair line scratches, likely from the zipper on to my bag. Not bad for the beating it gets! There are a few scratches elsewhere, but this is the worst of it.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Being occasionally a hasty idiot, I removed the cap from one of the silicone bottles of my Luna when I first received it. It was hell to get it back on. Lesson learned.

How do Lunatics fill their squonk bottles? Seems like removing it could get messy fast. Is it possible to top-fill using one of those filling systems?

In other Luna news, while polishing it up, I did not notice that I had buffed away some of the painter's tape I'd stuck on to protect the nonwood bits, and now some of the metal below the plastic is exposed. Anyone have any suggestions for getting the rest of the plastic off without damaging the wood? Or am I just going to have to make peace with having a predistressed mod?

It does get messy filling. I just keep some Clorox wipes and paper towels handy.

I’ve filled it with a unicorn bottle too, less messy, but really slow. There are videos on how to do that. I think one of those dedicated squonk refill bottles might be a good idea but I haven’t got one yet.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
View attachment 816259

My gunmetal chrome has a higher puff count than any of my other mods. It goes in my handbag, the car cup holder, I mean everywhere. If you can see past the juice smudge here lol, you can see some hair line scratches, likely from the zipper on to my bag. Not bad for the beating it gets! There are a few scratches elsewhere, but this is the worst of it.

Wow that’s holding up great still looks brand new!!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
It does get messy filling. I just keep some Clorox wipes and paper towels handy.

I’ve filled it with a unicorn bottle too, less messy, but really slow. There are videos on how to do that. I think one of those dedicated squonk refill bottles might be a good idea but I haven’t got one yet.
I think I'll get a refill bottle. Now I have to figure out which one.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA

I haven't played with my Luna yet. Can you pull out the plastic straw and fill it that way?

Reactions: stols001

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 816259

Good to know - and it still looks damn awesome :wub:

I only wish the dumb puff counter didn't reset at 9999. I could care less about how many I do in a day, but I like using them as a mileage tally like in a car ;)

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Ooh that Chrome is SWEET. I must say my Minniken V2 raw is one of the BEST vaping vapes I own. It's so smooth and the battery life is crazy.

When is the V3 coming out??? LOL no stabwood. Heh.

Anna

I think you can get a black V3 from Asmodus.
    The other colors are still on pre-order.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    I haven't played with my Luna yet. Can you pull out the plastic straw and fill it that way?

I wouldn't do it that way by pulling the straw out, that hole would be very small and the straw would be messy.
    The refill bottles work great, I have 2 Vandy Vape refill bottles. I really didn't think that the Luna's bottle system is that bad- just fill to half way and don't squeeze when putting the lid on. I always have a paper towel ready to set the cap with the straw down when I refill.
    Vandy Vape Pulse is similar to the Luna with almost the same type of squonk bottle.
    Still kind of messy removing the RDA and using a refill bottle.
    The least messy squonker I use is the eLeaf Squeeze 2.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

I just tried. Tube comes out easy, does not go back in easy. I used an empty/clean bottle, and while I’m sure it would slide in easier if it was juicy, I’m also sure I’d dump half the juice out trying. My verdict is no.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    They were out of stock on Fasttech. Ecigcity had them, but not in white, which I wanted, so I got mine from Smokstore. And I'm very glad I did, because I think having to take the bottle out of the Luna to fill it would make me not want to squonk at all. I wonder how filling the Pumper 18 will go. I hope the pump can be used to mimic the squeezing action necessary to transfer the juice.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread