Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey all, hope everyone's having a great Friday! What we have here is a really nice little 70W single 18650 stabwood mod that's been going to waste just sitting on my shelf. I would like to find a good home for it with someone who will appreciate it and enjoy using it. This mod has seen very light use since new and is fully functional and free from any major dings, scratches or wear. I'm mainly letting it go because it just doesn't fit my vape style and it makes me sad that it's had to sit out from my rotation for so long.

This little mod is perfect for a small MTL RTA or atty and some lower wattage vaping. It's really nice looking with the main color being purple with some wood tones and a little bluish acrylic. It's rocking the GX70 chip which includes variable wattage (power), temp control and bypass modes along with all of the protection you would expect from a regulated mod. The menu is bright and easy to read.

These went for between $180-$220 when they were available and have been pretty much extinct for the last couple of years. If you're a Tootle Puffer looking for a stylish little ultra-portable mod or you just enjoy stabwood, maybe you could give this little guy a new home.

Price - $99 shipping included.
Payment via PayPal only.
Located in the US.
Will ship to continental US only.

I can usually ship within one business day but we'll say within two just to be safe.

Upb7QrP.jpg

fNTIvQC.jpg

2qpPa5M.jpg

vAVNFIv.jpg

oEYaw9X.jpg

y3phXKb.jpg

kIKYxu6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm tempted to move to the US so you can ship it to meo_O
No overseas shipping at all?
To say a place like Australia:thumbs::thumbs:
Zazie swooped it before I could even reply to you :D If you were to have picked up the shipping tab, I would have been more than happy to send it down undah. I know you would have given it a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread