Status
Not open for further replies.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I'm amazed this hasn't been mentioned here, it's all over a number a other sites and Reddit.

Aspen Valley Vapes is contributing to the anti vaping FUD with their article warning against DiY juice. The hit piece is pretty clearly intended to hype their juice sales. They've been getting (rightly so) a lot of flack for it but have yet to retract this hit piece. So this only leads me to believe it was fully supported by them as a business.

What Scum IMO, they have made it to my list of never do business with for throwing the vape community under the bus.
5 Reasons Why Making Your Own DIY E-Juice Might Not Be a Good Idea

Their clear hypocrisy also makes me wanna puke for If you notice from #3 on their 5 Reasons Why page:
"While you would normally call up your vape shop and ask for a refund, in this case you are to blame for your low quality e-juice."

But then from their Terms and Conditions page:
"No Warranty on E Juice Liquids.
Taste is subjective – no returns on e juice liquid."

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
I'm amazed this hasn't been mentioned here, it's all over a number a other sites and Reddit.

Aspen Valley Vapes is contributing to the anti vaping FUD with their article warning against DiY juice. The hit piece is pretty clearly intended to hype their juice sales. They've been getting (rightly so) a lot of flack for it but have yet to retract this hit piece. So this only leads me to believe it was fully supported by them as a business.

What Scum IMO, they have made it to my list of never do business with for throwing the vape community under the bus.
5 Reasons Why Making Your Own DIY E-Juice Might Not Be a Good Idea

Their clear hypocrisy also makes me wanna puke for If you notice from #3 on their 5 Reasons Why page:
"While you would normally call up your vape shop and ask for a refund, in this case you are to blame for your low quality e-juice."

It has been mentioned. Think I saw it in the Outside forum.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Reactions: jpasint

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Just beautiful! :lol: What a bunch of clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread