Aspire Atlantis V2 Bad Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNinja47

Sep 3, 2015
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a possible coil issue. I've been using the Aspire Atlantis V2 on the Aspire Sub-Ohm mod for a couple months now. At first it was amazing, awesome flavor, awesome clouds. I went though my first 5 pack of .5 ohm coils great. Then I got another pack and the flavor had a metallic taste to it for all 5. Purchased a second pack plus a couple individual coils and had the same results. The taste is not burnt cotton, it just tastes like bad juice with a hint of metallic chemicals. Vapor production is still great, taste is the problem, and I've used multiple types of juice. I've also tried to vape through the bad taste for over an hour with no results. All coils were confirmed authentic.

12/12 of the past coils I've used tasted like this so I don't think I've gotten 100% duds. I always prime my coils extensively, filling the coil first, inserting into the base, letting it sit for 20-40 minutes in a filled tank, and taking plenty of primer puffs. These are all the new V2 .5 ohm coils with organic cotton. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread