Aspire Atlantis V2 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkCM

Sep 4, 2015
Hey guys, got my ipv3 li in the mail just a day or so ago, along with the Aspire Atlantis V2, which came w/ it in a nice bundle. Anyway, I'm using the 0.3 coil at about 70W and its chucking out major flavor and clouds right now (for my liking at least). However, I'm in a bit of a situation. There's no B&M nearby that sells replacement coils for the Aspire Atlantis v2, and since it doesn't come with an RBA, I'm currently forced to look online for replacement coils for it. So my question is, just in case I was in a "pinch" and needed new coils right away, what other coils out there fit/work well/are compatible with the Atlantis V2 tank? Tried searching the forums and online and all I keep seeing is what other tanks the Atlantis V2 coils are compatible with lol.

Please feel free to move this if it's not in the right section. Wasn't really sure where to put it since it's kinda asking about a couple things. Thanks!

MarkCM

Sep 4, 2015
Oh, there's no way I'd go back to analogs at this point. I don't desire them anymore in anyway, among other things lol. Plus, I got the Kanger Subtank Mini for emergency situations w/ extra coils, just can't get that tank to the wattage I seem to like to run the Atlantis tank/coils currently. But we'll see, must keep searching I suppose or just get a new tank :p haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread