Aspire BDC/BVC tanks(non-nautilus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Classica

Feb 8, 2018
Just discovered this line of products about a month ago and have to say... I'm impressed. They won't win any contests for vapor production or flavor, but they're impressive for the cost(as are the tanks themselves) and are compatible with a variety of different Aspire tanks.

Which leads me to my question: is there somewhere I can get a list of all the Aspire tanks that use these micro coil heads? I already have the ET-S and the CE5-S, and the official Aspire website doesn't appear to have any filtering mechanism when viewing their products

Also, I know some third party tanks are all compatible, but I'm unaware of which ones specifically. I care more about official gear, but this kind of thing is always good info too

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: stols001

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
The round ones? Aspire K1, ET, ET-S, Vivi Nova, Vivi Nova-S, Mini Vivi
Nova-S, CE5, CE-, MAXI. Probably others...

Have only used the K1 and ET. The glass K1s are still available and hold up well unless you drop them. The ETs are plastic and three of the four I bought several years ago broke in the threads. Only advantage is the thinner walls let them hold more.

• Useful

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
If you have a Kanger Sub Tank Mini sitting around, pop one in there. I've been using the Aspire small BVC coils in a Sub Tank Mini for a couple years now...

full

Last edited:

Mr_Classica

Feb 8, 2018
Wait, you can use those in the toptank mini?! Does the RBA work in these aspire mini tanks?!

Also, just bought a mini Nova today and think I like this one the most, which I found surprising! Even the BVC coils make for a tight draw with it

Think I'm gonna spring for the BDC Vivi Nova and then get myself a joyetech Ego-T 18650 mod

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
If you have a Kanger Sub Tank Mini sitting around, pop one in there. I've been using the Aspire small BVC coils in a Sub Tank Mini for a couple years now...

Boggle, I never noticed they are the same thread! Though I have had the build deck in my Kanger for several years with a 1.6 OHM coil to mimic the Aspire K1. Long, small bore drip tip and it is almost the same vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread