Aspire BDC vs Kumiho BDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
I am very fond of my Aspire BDC glassomizers and saw some Kumiho BDCs that looked to be exact copies only in different colors. Even the coils are interchangeable, so I order a few Kumihos to try them out. At first they seemed to function the exact same but after a couple days of use, the Kumiho started leaking out the bottom, even after I changed coils. I figured it might have just been a defective one so I broke it down and tossed all of it except the glass and the drip tip. Well that was last week and I just filled a 2nd Kumiho BDC and it just started gurgling and leaking. Luckily it is a mini version, so i haven't wasted too much juice in it, but I am hesitant to waste a coil on it by changing it.

Anyone else have a problem with Kumiho BDCs? I have like 8 Aspires and none of them have given me any trouble other than a bad coil right out of the pack every once in a blue moon. I also have not had any trouble with using Kumiho coils in any of my Aspires....

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Ok, I had a 3rd kumiho sitting here that had not been used yet. Just tried it and it flooded and leaked all over the place. I took the coil in that kumiho and put it in an Aspire tank I had. No leak, no flooding. It's the Kumihos. I have 2 more Kumiho tanks unopened still in the package. I'm going to see how many of these the vendor will allow me to exchange for Aspire tanks or even store credit. I'll post response back here after I talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread