Aspire Breeze 1 has a tenancy to stop firing when you change heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Michael Trevor Naughton I have alot of tips for Aspire BREEZE and other single unit Atomizer head rigs. Help for: Aspire BREEZE if it STOPS Firing after you change Atomizers. Especially in the middle of a fill up. Still half full.If it's still hot.The salt starts to gel. The new Atomizer like the old makes contact at the bottom of the units tube. It touches metal to complete the circuit. Your BREEZE IS not Broken! The Salt juice gels up when hot. It gets real thick. You pull or tube swap heads the stick a cold head down into the juice and its gels worse. It gets thick and compressed and like diesel its all Gel'd up Breaking the circuit. No fire.
Pull the tube out get a plastic straw. Where legal. Put down against the bottom and scrub. Bk and fourth and around. You keep your juice. You may see some floaties in the juice that's gell'd up juice but it will melt again. Tighten the head finger tight. Replace. As for the threads start with the tubes threads start back from the units thread start. Or push down turn the opposite direction. Half a turn then slowly feeling wait for threads to catch. Then use the tool. Stop at snug. Maybe just beyond.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm Michael Trevor Naughton I have alot of tips for Aspire BREEZE and other single unit Atomizer head rigs. Help for: Aspire BREEZE if it STOPS Firing after you change Atomizers. Especially in the middle of a fill up. Still half full.If it's still hot.The salt starts to gel. The new Atomizer like the old makes contact at the bottom of the units tube. It touches metal to complete the circuit. Your BREEZE IS not Broken! The Salt Juice gels up when hot. It gets real thick. You pull or tube swap heads the stick a cold head down into the juice and its gels worse. It gets thick and compressed and like diesel its all Gel'd up Breaking the circuit. No fire.
Pull the tube out get a plastic straw. Where legal. Put down against the bottom and scrub. Bk and fourth and around. You keep your juice. You may see some floaties in the juice that's gell'd up juice but it will melt again. Tighten the head finger tight. Replace. As for the threads start with the tubes threads start back from the units thread start. Or push down turn the opposite direction. Half a turn then slowly feeling wait for threads to catch. Then use the tool. Stop at snug. Maybe just beyond.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Thank you for your observations and guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread