Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Hello fellow ECF members.:2cool:
    I'd like to discuss the Aspire Flexus Blok Kit that was sent to me by Aspire for the purpose of providing a fair and honest review.

Colour options available:
    aspire_flexus_blok_set.jpg

Key Features:

✔ 1200mAh built-in battery, 3 level power modes
    ✔ 3ml capacity, side filling, adjustable airflow
    ✔ Fit for Aspire AF (Aspire Flexus) Coil Series

Short Description:

Aspire Flexus Blok is powered by a 1200mAh built-in battery to bring you satisfying all day vape. Equipped with the Aspire ASP chip, it can boost your vaping experience by offering 3-level power modes. Flexus Blok Kit also has dual activation modes for you to choose: auto draw and button triggered. With the precise airflow control, it can customize your vaping experience from MTL to RDTL. Flexus Blok features 3ml e-juice capacity, easy side filling system and top adjustable airflow. It is fit for Aspire AF (Aspire Flexus) Coil Series (AF Mesh 0.6Ω/1.0Ω Coil are included in the package).
    Aspire Flexus Blok - Your vape block encased in the palm of your hand.

Let's check the Real Block kit

Easy to open package:

full

On the side of the package you have the scratch code where you can check if your device is genuine.

Inside the package:
    full

As you can see, I received the "Miami Pink" version which is pretty nice.

What's in the box:
    full

1* Aspire Flexus Blok Device (1200mAh)
    1* Aspire Flexus Blok Pod (3ml)
    1* Aspire AF Mesh 0.6Ω Coil
    1* Aspire AF Mesh 1.0Ω Coil
    1* Type-C Cable
    1* User Manual

Pretty standard package but still you have an option to test both 0.6 and 1 0hm coils with it. I personally prefer the 0.6 coils.

Flexus Blok Specs:
    • Mod materials: zinc alloy and plastic
    • Size: 41.6 * 17.5 * 74.6mm
    • Weight: 85g
    • 3ml capacity PCTG pod
    • Built-in 1200 mAh battery
    • Type-C fast charging
    • Puff activation: automatic / pulsating
    • 3 adjustable power levels (low, medium, high)
    • Side fill design
    • Adjustable top airflow control
    • Supports RDTL and MTL vaping
    • Compatible with Aspire's AF Mesh Coil Series
    • Compatible with Nic Salt, 50/50 and High PG E-Liquids

Flexus Blok handcheck and review:

Device is pretty compact

full

In comparison with Aspire Vilter - almost same height and about twice wider.

Handcheck:
    full

will fit smaller hands perfectly, but it's OK for mid size hands too.:toast:
    If your hands are the size of baseball gloves - go play baseball instead :unsure:

Blok Pod
    full

it's a nice pod with a magnet and a slider to fit it in a proper position on a device.

Pod with a coil installed
    full

Coil sits tight, no leakage or any other problems noticed during the testing period.
    Also need to notice the option to refill the pod using the sliding button installed on it without the need of removing the pod or a coil to refill. I also like the both auto-draw and the button activation options.
    Aspire_Flexus_Blok_Kit_Activation_Mode.jpg

Convenience is a key to building a successful product :thumb:

Pros:
    Quality made by Aspire
    Nice design (metal finish)
    Compact yet comfortable size (for most users except barehand baseballers :pervy:)
    Auto-draw / button activation mode
    Nice pod - decent capacity, coil selection, easy refill mode, no leakage
    Long lasting battery 1.2KmAh
    Affordable price :2c:

Cons:
    Not really a con, but you shouldn't expect to get the similar vaping experience using Blok compared to your favourite big mod kits, but for a compact kit - the cloud production, taste and overall experience is very good IMHO.
    Another little thing to mention - the pod is pretty dark and if you vape inside you might need to find some light to check the liquid level.

My Final Thoughts on Blok kit:

Aspire created another decent yet affordable (around 25$ + shipping:2c:) compact vape kit with an interesting design and all needed features of a modern vape (auto-draw, lasting battery, coils/options, overheat and other kinds of protection).
    I wish I had a Blok kit when I was struggling to quit smoking :unsure:(years ago).

Overall rank 8/10 by Dreamvaper.
    Can recommend this device :thumb:

Thanks for reading:thumbs:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread