Aspire K1 Glassomizer less $ then Nautilus & has BVC coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Just wanted to let you all know I was able to order the K1 Glassomizer from Aspire with BVC coils,
and it only cost $10 bucks with free shipping.

Only telling you all cause the nautilus or Naut Mini are like $23 bucks with the new BVC coils, and this
Brand new K1 Glassomizer (with adjustable air-flow) is more svelt looking , looks more like the Kanger Protank mini.

Just wanted to let you all know, and I'll re-post when i get my order by thursday and tell you how it performs.

Got it on ebay.
Here's a link if you'd like to check it out.
p.s

It does not use Nautilus BVC coils, it uses the Aspire BVC coils for all other BDC type tanks from Aspire.
Hope i helped some people out, especially those looking for something more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. :vapor:

Here's a pic of it:
k1.jpg

Last edited:

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Let us know how it functions when you get it.

I sure will. I'm very excited. Was gonna buy Nautilus mini, but man it is kinda ugly to me.
Was pumped I was able to order this, and not wait another month or so for shops in u.s to stock it.
only 3 days to wait after making order. yea! lol.

coppler01

Moved On
Jul 29, 2014
Toledo, OH
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Susan you are correct, there is no adjustable air flow. It has two air holes which are sufficient. It is a great tank for the price and the BVC coils have amazing flavor. You can get them at Aspire K1 Glassomizer for $9.99 and the coils are only $10.95 for a five pack. Here is a video of the K1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbUcUECOFS4

View attachment 374326

Ahh, i thought it had adjustable airflow....lol no biggie was only $10 bucks right? hehe.
And yea, those airholes on the ring look plenty big enough....will let you all know how it works, should have in 2 more days!!!

coppler01

Moved On
Jul 29, 2014
Toledo, OH
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Just wanted to let you all know I was able to order the K1 Glassomizer from Aspire with BVC coils,
and it only cost $10 bucks with free shipping.

Only telling you all cause the Nautilus or Naut Mini are like $23 bucks with the new BVC coils, and this
Brand new K1 Glassomizer (with adjustable air-flow) is more svelt looking , looks more like the Kanger Protank mini.

Just wanted to let you all know, and I'll re-post when i get my order by thursday and tell you how it performs.

Got it on ebay.
Here's a link if you'd like to check it out.
p.s

It does not use Nautilus BVC coils, it uses the Aspire BVC coils for all other BDC type tanks from Aspire.
Hope i helped some people out, especially those looking for something more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. :vapor:

Here's a pic of it:
View attachment 374257

Does or can it use the Aspire BDC coils? That is what i have and I don't want to purchase new coils...

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
Looks pretty awesome. I was considering buying the Nautilus but I really don't like the way it looks. It reminds me of a head of a robot from the game Fallout 3 lol. I really tried to like it and almost got it but then I went to the B&M and got the Aerotank 2. But I really like that tank you got. It's nice and sleek looking.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Does or can it use the Aspire BDC coils? That is what i have and I don't want to purchase new coils...

I'm sure they would work, since the coils it comes with are for BDC type tanks from aspire.
Well look, you get 2 1.8 ohm coils with it, and that should last u a month, and from what i hear, they are awesome. But yea, your BDC's should work on 'em no problem.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Looks pretty awesome. I was considering buying the Nautilus but I really don't like the way it looks. It reminds me of a head of a robot from the game Fallout 3 lol. I really tried to like it and almost got it but then I went to the B&M and got the Aerotank 2. But I really like that tank you got. It's nice and sleek looking.

thanks, my sentiments exactly ! looks very stealthy and sleek.
should have it by tomorrow.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Wish I had seen this before I ordered my Nautilus mini. I like the form and that it's a BVC coil too. well might just have to dip into the Vape Kitty and order one anyway.:)

You can wish anything u like, while you click add to cart ! hehe.
For 10$ bucks, free shipping, is there a negative you can find? Get it ! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread