The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

aspire k3 tank with arc 5 battery

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by benw, Sep 24, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. benw

benw New Member

Sep 24, 2019
    hi all,
    I broke the tank on my beginners arc 5 vape. the vape store didn't have any of the original tank but recommended an Aspire k3 tank. however I've got it home and the arc 5 is just saying "no atomiser". I'm sure I've set it up properly. are the tank and the arc 5 compatible? they're both 510 connectors

2. greek mule

greek mule Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
    They're compatible.Silly question I know but did you installed properly the coil into the k3 tank?

3. greek mule

greek mule Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
    Sometimes the 510 pin on a mod will stay pushed in and doesn't return to the up position, so you don't get contact when you install your k3 tank.Also K3 tank utilizes a 510 center pin that doesn't protrude enough.[​IMG]

Most of the time that's a result of crud or dried juice making the spring loaded pin sluggish on return to the up position.Use a toothpick to press the 510 center pin in the mod down and up to loosen it and make it return to the full up position.If this won't fix the problem try your tank with another device(if you can).