Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Hi

I've now sent two messages to Aspire about my nautilus AIO not charging and have not received a reply.

Had anyone had any luck contacting them?

Thanks
Sanda
Please make sure you contact the correct people, if users have any question about aspire product, they can feel free to contact aspire service
service@aspirecig.com

What's more, we don't work on the weekend and we are in China, due to the time differences, our worker may not reply you in time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I had to buy a 2nd Nautilus AIO today because my first one wont charge, hopefully I can get it replaced. As far as filling goes, make sure the air vent is wide open when filling.. I have found that helps with venting the tank when filling.
Thank you for supporting Aspire.If you have any problem for aspire products, please feel free to contact aspire service department for suggestion
service@aspirecig.com

Best Regards
Aspire

uolliac

Dec 17, 2018
Aspire AIO refill problem

Wow, the problems to refill this tank are unbelievable... how the hell did this make it into production.
Every time i try, the juice wont flow down because of an air bubble, and overflows everywhere. Have to force it down with a toothpick and try again. Its a real pain...
Once its filled, it works fine, like a charm
Considering I have a K3 and the Zelos, I am really disappointed in the AIO

I should never have to resort to get and use a blunt Syringe! to fill it!

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Aspire AIO refill problem

Wow, the problems to refill this tank are unbelievable... how the hell did this make it into production.
Every time i try, the juice wont flow down because of an air bubble, and overflows everywhere. Have to force it down with a toothpick and try again. Its a real pain...
Once its filled, it works fine, like a charm
Considering I have a K3 and the Zelos, I am really disappointed in the AIO

I should never have to resort to get and use a blunt Syringe! to fill it!
Hello Friend,
We will pass your feedback to our products development department.
What's more, here are some suggestion for your reference:
1. You can try a longer needle-tip bottle to fill the pod.
2. While using, it will produce oil slick in the Nautilus AIO pod, before filling, you try can blow through the filling hole first, then fill the pod.
What's more, when filling the pod, please fill the pod slowly
Best Regards
Aspire

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I've been through 2 of these in 3 months. While the need for a long needle tip bottle is a drag, I already had one that I carry with me so, eh. The problem I had with both was that the button just quit working. It still clicked, but it wouldn't fire. Each try I could eventually get it if I pushed it just the right way, but that way usually didn't work the next time. I have no idea what i could have done to have this issue twice, but I figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone else had the same problem.

• Useful
Reactions: Foggy Road

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Hi

I've now sent two messages to Aspire about my Nautilus AIO not charging and have not received a reply.

Has anyone had any luck contacting them?

Thanks
Sanda
hello Sanda,
Which email address did you contact?
Did you send email to service@aspirecig.com
Our service department used "sanda" and search in our inbox, we didn't get an email from you.

If you have any question for Aspire products, please feel free to contact our service department
service@aspirecig.com

Best Regards

Bandar

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

I have an aspire nautilus aio. It is a great device but yesterday at night i put down for recharge and the next morning it was not charged. When i insert the charger it flashes as if it gonna start to charge but the orange light turns on and never changes and it did not charge. I tried different cables and nothing happened. Some help here please

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Hello,

I have an aspire nautilus aio. It is a great device but yesterday at night i put down for recharge and the next morning it was not charged. When i insert the charger it flashes as if it gonna start to charge but the orange light turns on and never changes and it did not charge. I tried different cables and nothing happened. Some help here please

Hi -

Not sure, but you can try reaching out to Aspire in this forum. There's also forums.aspirecig.com, but (like ECF) you'll need to sign up to post. Note that there's a holiday in China right now, so I don't know about a quick response.

Is there another USB power supply/adapter you can use? I have a nasty feeling it may not help, but there's always a chance…

Failing that, can you get your vendor to exchange it?

Joshua.mac44

Feb 8, 2019
Well, I received my Nautilus AIO a couple of days ago, & i am quite disappointed.
Everything was going great, until I had to refill the pod for the 2nd time.

The juice just seems to get stuck in the filling hole. It just blocks up there & overflows around it.
What an absolute pain in the ..... Messier than any of my other tanks; the K1, the Nautilus Mini, the Triton Mini.

I had high hopes for the Nautilus AIO, & i was even planning on buying a couple more to give to others to get them started on their vaping journey, however I can not at all recommend it now.

Am I seriously doing something wrong??? Are all of my EXTREMELY COMMON, STANDARD squishy bottles the wrong thing to be filling this with?

Crikey.

If you remove the entire orange plug, instead of the one side where you fill it, it will create an air flow and not overflow. Just found this out. Hope it helps

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Hello,

Hello Bandar,
We are back from our Chinese New year holiday. You can contact our service department now\
service@aspirecig.com
Once we got your email, We will reply to you within this week.

Best Regards
Aspire Team

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Hi.

I have the same problem with Nautilus AIO.
It wont charge.
Sent email to Aspire but no respond.
Hello,
Which email address did you contact?
Did you send email to service@aspirecig.com
Please make sure you sent the email to the correct email address
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread