Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8 discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from my local vape shop wanting to buy a pack of Aspire Nautilus BVC 1.8 coils for my Nautilus Mini and I was given the AIO 1.8 NS coils instead. I told them that's not what I wanted and they said they would work with my tank. Sure, but that's still not what I asked for. They then said Aspire doesn't make the regular Nautilus BVC 1.8s anymore, only the AIO NS ones. Those are the only ones Aspire ships to them apparently.

Did anyone hear anything about this? Any validity to it or just typical BS trying to maximize profits at the expense of honesty? If it's true, I'll live with it, but my current coil still has at least a week left in it and I have a spare, so I can wait for them to receive the proper shipment.

Reactions: Diver9543

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't know if they are actively making them anymore, but they seem to be in stock at most places. I think the vape shop is trying to feed you a load of you know what to shut you up because they don't want to order them anymore.

I order everything online, no BS from vape shops :)

I am horrified by the thought that I may need to go back into vape shops one day, pay high prices and never get what I need, that's why I started hoarding the stuff I like and nic base. Self-sufficient vaping is the only way to fly for me.

Reactions: Falconeer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread