Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    nautilus GT Kit Standard Version.

I thank Aspire for sending me the kit in question for the review: Aspire Nautilus GT Kit - Aspire® Official Site

This nautilus GT Kit in Rose Gold coloring arrives in an elegant black rigid cardboard box.
    On the outer sleeve we find the Nautilus GT Kit, above the gold holographic writing "Aspire" and below the silver holographic writing "Nautilus GT Kit tank Designed By Taifun".

On the back are listed, the inscription "Innovate the way you vape", the content, the warnings, the various physical and social addresses.

On the short upper side of the package we find the indications on the production of this article by Elgate, the Made in China and the security department consisting of a gold hologram and the scratch and check.

On the short side opposite the words "Nautilus GT Kit" "Rose Gold" "www.aspirecig.com", a bar code, the batch number and the inevitable Logos & Brands.

1.jpg

The first opening of the package showcases the Aspire Kit and the rest of the packaging.

2.jpg

Standard Version Content:

- 1 Glint Mod (18650 Battery not included)
    - 1 Nautilus GT: 3ml (2ml TPD)
    - 1 Coil 0.7Ω Mesh Pre-installed
    - 1 Coil (Extra) BVC 1.6Ω
    - 1 glass tube 3 ml (Extra)
    - 1 Type-C charging cable
    - 1 User manual
    - 1 warranty card
    - 1 set of o'rings

TPD version content:

- 1 Glint Mod (18650 Battery not included)
    - 1 Nautilus GT Tank 2 ml
    - 1 Coil 0.7Ω Mesh Pre-installed
    - 1 Coil (Extra) BVC 1.6Ω
    - 1 glass tube 3 ml (Extra)
    - 1 Type-C charging cable
    - 1 User manual
    - 1 warranty card
    - 1 set of O'rings

3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

The Tank Nautilus GT:

4.jpg

This new product is the result of the collaboration between the Chinese company Aspire that produces it and the German company Smokestore that has designed it beautifully in an impeccable way, drawing inspiration from its Taifun GT.

Technical data Standard version:

Diameter: 24mm
    Height: 54mm
    Capacity: 3ml (4.2ml with the PSU extension)
    Weight: 76 g
    Refil: From above
    Compatibility: The whole range of Aspire coils for the Nautilus
    Recommended range of use: 10-35 W.
    Air flow: Adjustable
    Drip Tip: 510
    Construction material: Stainless steel and Ultem

The refil is facilitated by a quick quarter turn opening, the edges are finely knurled to facilitate grip with the fingers, aligning the two reference points and pulling the Top cap.
    It is better to tighten the upper part of the tank to prevent unscrew during the refil operation, the buttonholes are slightly recessed, which complicates things a bit with the larger spouts, nothing serious, even if the operation is a little simpler with thinner ends.

The top-cap is particular in that it includes a fireplace with 2 o'ring which positions itself precisely and with excellent seal inside the coil during the closing / tank phase.

5.jpg

The air flow is adjustable in 5 positions and uses a pleasant and qualitative mechanism with a lot of sound clicks at each click, the holes are respectively 1, 1.2, 1.6, 1.8 and 2.5mm, this wide choice allows you to adapt the GT to various resistances and wattages, the shot that follows is precise and without drafts, ranging from an almost Flavor to a restricted MTL shot, perhaps another additional 0.7 or 0.8 mm hole would have satisfied even the most fond of super shooting closed.

6.jpg

The Coil of Nautilus:

7.jpg

The Nautilus GT is compatible with all the Aspire resistors made for its predecessors over the past few years, this does not surprise me as this type of coil, although starting to be aged, still proves to be at the top, so their success is widely deserved it's confirmed.

This Tank is supplied with a pre-assembled 0.7 ohm Mesh coil, suitable for a vaping in restricted flavor between 20 and 25 W, spare included in the package there is another 1.6 ohm coil for a vape very narrow between 7 and 11 W, of course the other resistors available on the market for the entire Nautilus and Triton Mini range can also be installed.

8.jpg

The appearance of the new Nautilus GT is undoubtedly very similar to that of Smokestore's Taifun, the diameter of 24mm and the respectable height of 54mm, would give hope for a capacity greater than 3ml that can contain its tank, fortunately and not displeased no one Aspire has added to the option line an "extension" kit called "Nautilus GT PSU Tube" which increases its capacity to 4.3ml and which I have already ordered.

9.JPG

Nautilus GT in conclusion:

By handling the Nautilus GT, you immediately realize its good build quality:
    - A solid and well-made object is perceived in the hand
    - Easy to use
    - The glass is well protected by the external steel cage
    - Versatile for the countless and tested range of coils

The first Nautilus was born in 2014, immediately placing itself at the top of its category, it has helped to stop smoking many people in the world (including me) this is its latest and refined evolution, clearly compared to the recent predecessors of the Aspire house (see Nautilus 2s ) having the GT the same type of coil the aromatic level is not that it has increased so much, but we can absolutely affirm the fact that the performances are now much more stable, thanks to many small improvements not only aesthetic, for example the new system coil / chimney connection or the air adjustment ring which, compared to the standard of the other atom on the market, is a true jewel of precision and draft-tightness.
    Being offered at a price in line with much cheaper products this Nautilus GT becomes a very, but very interesting object!

--------------------

The Aspire Glint Mod:

This GT Kit uses an elegant electronic box built by Aspire, the Glint 75W is made with a combination of zinc alloy, aluminum and plastic.

10.jpg

Last edited:

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire Glint 75W features and specifications:

Weight: 100gr (Mod only)
    Dimensions: 78x46x25 mm
    Output power: 1-75 W.
    Quick charge type C 5V / 2A.
    Single 18650 battery
    Protection Overtime 10s
    Short circuit protection
    Overheating protection
    Low voltage protection
    Overload protection
    Overdischarge protection

11.jpg

The upper part in gold-colored zinc alloy houses the cup with gold-plated spring-loaded 510 pin, can accommodate atom having a diameter of 25mm without rimming, also the atom remains slightly raised to avoid scratching the beautiful shiny surface.

12.jpg

The front of the Glint has a metallic fire button, corresponding to the contour color of the device, in my case gold-colored, this button is almost flush with the device and only a very slight protrusion makes it quite easy to locate with your finger.
    Just below it is the bright and easy to read 0.91 ″ OLED screen with a familiar layout and with all the information we are used to reading on similar boxes.
    Below the screen are the +/- adjustment buttons made of plastic, below is the USB Type-C port with integrated quick charge, it works at a speed of 5V / 2A.

13.jpg

14.jpg

In the lower part of the device we find the compartment for the single 18650 battery with scissor opening, really easy to manage.

15.jpg

The battery cover as we can see in the image below highlights the scissor opening system, in fact you just have to push sideways with your thumb or any other finger inside that circle that contains the vent holes of the cell to open it.

16.jpg

The clean line of the Glint is also evident in the side view, the gold edging in contrast with the black gives it a lot of elegance.

17.jpg

How Glint works:

18.jpg

Using this device is child's play, Aspire has really reduced operating maneuvers to a minimum, the kit only supports VW mode adjustable from 5 to 75 W.

To turn the device on / off you need to click five on the fire in rapid sequence.
    With three clicks you get the stealth mode that darkens the screen, but not the functionality of the Mod.
    To lock / unlock the wattage, press the fire button and the Down button together.
    There are no other integrated features or functions.

-------------------------------
    In conclusion Box Glint 75W:

Even if there is nothing particularly incredible in this Glint, I can say that the Glint works well, easy to use thanks to the simple graphical interface and the unique mode of vaping in watts, also the USB Type-C allows you to recharge quickly the mod safely, personally for my Mods I always prefer to use an external charger, so as not to unnecessarily stress the circuits.
    The construction materials make the Aspire Glint solid and robust, I really liked the sliding battery door with scissor opening really practical and quick to operate.

-------------------------------
    In conclusion Nautilus GT Kit:

After examining deeply in this long review both the Nautilus GT and the Glint, I would like to call them a beautiful couple that marries very well.
    If you prefer to have the complete kit, it will surely be a good choice for those who want to start vaping big cheek (MTL), otherwise both the Nautilus GT and the Glint can also be purchased separately, as far as I am concerned with the Rose Gold graphic combination (my version) I love it and consider it non-separable.

All the color combinations of the KIT:

19.JPG

The test was carried out (and continues) using a 50/50 base with concentrated TOB Ermes aroma diluted 10%.

20.jpg

Once again I thank Aspire for sending this Nautilus GT Kit 75W for the review: Aspire Nautilus GT Kit - Aspire® Official Site

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread