Aspire Nautilus GT tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Mine arrived a few days ago (UK). Turns out they're 3ml tanks, so I feel a bit dim having ordered the 3ml extension glass. Oh well - at least it's a spare (which I don't think they include in the package).

It's nice. Quite heavy and 24mm, so it looks a bit odd on mods that accommodate the older tanks. I'm enjoying it though - good afc, easy to refill and kinda smart. The drip tip's fairly short, but I run it at low power so heat hasn't been an issue.

I hope you like it too.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
How is the vape compared to nautilus 2?
Hmmm… Bigger and heavier. I _think_ the N2, on its lowest airflow, is a bit tighter than the GT. At the other end, the N2 probably opens up a little more. (But I don't go there often enough to know for sure - sorry).

The GT is generally easier to refill & so on, and you may not have to dump liquid for a coil change. But don't quote me on that. :)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm… Bigger and heavier. I _think_ the N2, on its lowest airflow, is a bit tighter than the GT. At the other end, the N2 probably opens up a little more. (But I don't go there often enough to know for sure - sorry).

The GT is generally easier to refill & so on, and you may not have to dump liquid for a coil change. But don't quote me on that. :)

How are the flavor and throat hit?

Reactions: stols001

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
These are GREAT!

IMG_0761.jpg

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Thanks for the feedback My Batt, I had a feeling that it wouldn't get as tight as the N2 on airflow when I read that the smallest was 1mm. I'm not sure, but I think that smallest on the N2 (what I always used) was .8ish.

And since it clicks into place and doesn't slide over the holes, I'm guessing you can't tighten it much more without choking off all airflow. Bummer. Looks really nice otherwise, but I just don't understand why these tank makers don't give us tight MTL'ers one extra small hole lately.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread