Aspire Nautilus is back in stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelfareKid215

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Sharon Hill, PA.
I got mine from Lenny in the Upper Darby store. I've been to the old Green Lane store in the past and all of your sales associates have been very helpful. I just wished you guys had Sunday hours. To my knowledge only Love vape on South Street is open on Sundays and I''d rather be loyal to Ecigg as thats who I prefer to buy from. Hell, I'd even sit in the Upper Darby store for 7 or 8 hours on a Sunday! But I just wanna say THANKS mainly as you guys provide top quality service every time!!!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
I got mine from Lenny in the Upper Darby store. I've been to the old Green Lane store in the past and all of your sales associates have been very helpful. I just wished you guys had Sunday hours. To my knowledge only Love Vape on South Street is open on Sundays and I''d rather be loyal to Ecigg as thats who I prefer to buy from. Hell, I'd even sit in the Upper Darby store for 7 or 8 hours on a Sunday! But I just wanna say THANKS mainly as you guys provide top quality service every time!!!

Thanks so much for posting this review, much appreciated!! We are considering opening on Sunday's too :)

WelfareKid215

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Sharon Hill, PA.
You're welcome. Y'all deserve the praise. It's not just about a sale with you guys. It's about providing the customer with what they need at that time cuz all noobs ain't ready for rdas and Mech mods. Y'all helped me grow the right way. For that, I'm thankful!

Sent from a submarine in the south Pacific 90 fathoms below sea level and vaping through a unicorns horn.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
You're welcome. Y'all deserve the praise. It's not just about a sale with you guys. It's about providing the customer with what they need at that time cuz all noobs ain't ready for rdas and Mech mods. Y'all helped me grow the right way. For that, I'm thankful!

Sent from a submarine in the south Pacific 90 fathoms below sea level and vaping through a unicorns horn.

:) We try our best. And you are right it takes time to progress into Mech mods, and mech mods are certainly not for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread