Aspire Nautilus Mini not firing?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherako4

Jan 18, 2015
New Jersey
OK so I got an aspire nautilus mini for free today (my close friend upgraded and gave it to me) and I was using it on my istick 20 watt for a couple hours and then out of no where it started saying no atomizer and it wasn't firing at all and the istick wasn't even detecting it so I put it on a Itaste VV and it wont fire on that either I have no idea what to do?

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi Sherako4. iStick made a change from the 20W to the 30 and 50W by putting in a spring loaded firing pin. I have read there were issues with the 20W from the pin being stuck so it doesn't make contact. DISCLAIMER: I am trying to recall this info, I have no experience with the 20W. You could use the search box at the top right corner of the page and keyword iStick 20W pin, found this : http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...25630-eleaf-istick-emow-tank-not-working.html scroll down a few posts. Good luck.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Sounds like the center pin of the battery is not making a connection with the atomizer of the clearomizer/tank. This usually occurs from over-tightening the tank onto the battery connector. Just make sure that if you use something conductive (metal) to pry up on the center pin that you do NOT hit the fire button while you are working on the battery. Or better yet, turn off the battery.

Center Pin Issue - Fixing a non firing eGo battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread