Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    One of my biggest gripes with the Nautilus tanks was always that sometimes getting the top cap screwd off the glass tank was impossible. I once broke the glass on a nautilus mini trying to unscrew it. I think metal threading into glass tank was a major design fail, IMHO. That's when I bought one of the T-sleeves. Better idea and looks better IMHO.

9KyIeGf.jpg

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Interesting, I just received 4 packs of "Authentic Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Clearomizers" from FT and ran the code numbers for authenticity, and according to the numbers entered, they are not authentic.
    Who is FT ?? .... I dunno that vape place online, i use the Nautilus Mini & the Bigger Nautilus Tanks , but I haven't purchased any in awhile, but I was thinking about ordering the 0.7 ohm bvc coils. I usually get em anywhere they're the cheapest. I never have in 4 yrs. looked any of my vape supplies up , i jus trust em I guess, but maybe I should !

Reactions: stols001

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Who is FT ?? .... I dunno that vape place online, i use the Nautilus Mini & the Bigger Nautilus Tanks , but I haven't purchased any in awhile, but I was thinking about ordering the 0.7 ohm bvc coils. I usually get em anywhere they're the cheapest. I never have in 4 yrs. looked any of my vape supplies up , i jus trust em I guess, but maybe I should !

FT = Fasttech

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I buy the clone nautilus coils at central vapes. No problems with them (for me). I prime them before use. I can vape for 3 weeks. I have compared them to coils that stated they are authentic. I see no difference. I have also bought the tanks from the same place. Good enough for me.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I've bought 4 tanks in the last month from them. Thanks for mentioning the coils, I was looking at them for $.99 apiece, but wasn't sure about them, and they are listed as clones.
    I only got one bad one so far. I had that with "authentic" coils. I think they sell single ones to try. I'm trying to stock up on the original nautilus tank.

Reactions: Fstop

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    I only got one bad one so far. I had that with "authentic" coils. I think they sell single ones to try. I'm trying to stock up on the original nautilus tank.

Same here on stocking up. I will try some of those coils. I have a pretty good stock on the supposed Authentic's, haven't checked the numbers on all of them. may have some more of the clones and don't know it.
    Just looked, looks like just this last bunch were clones. I see a difference in the #'s now to know without scratching off the covering.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Same here on stocking up. I will try some of those coils. I have a pretty good stock on the supposed Authentic's, haven't checked the numbers on all of them. may have some more of the clones and don't know it.
    Just looked, looks like just this last bunch were clones. I see a difference in the #'s now to know without scratching off the covering.
    I've had good luck so far with the clone coils. However, looking at the reviews would scare off most people. I prime and start low. It's hard to find coils these days.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    I buy the clone nautilus coils at central vapes. No problems with them (for me). I prime them before use. I can vape for 3 weeks. I have compared them to coils that stated they are authentic. I see no difference. I have also bought the tanks from the same place. Good enough for me.
    Man 3 weeks I'm lucky to get 3 days with coils, now replacement pods I get 4-5 days I dunno why maybe I'm chasing to much on the ole mod or I don't have the right coil for me, but 3 weeks I'm impressed !!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Man 3 weeks I'm lucky to get 3 days with coils, now replacement pods I get 4-5 days I dunno why maybe I'm chasing to much on the ole mod or I don't have the right coil for me, but 3 weeks I'm impressed !!

I get 3-4 weeks out of factory coils. But I only vape peppermint with factory coils, which is very clear and only moderately sweet. The darker and sweeter your juice, the shorter the coil life. Those who vape unflavored get even longer life from factory coils.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    I get 3-4 weeks out of factory coils. But I only vape peppermint with factory coils, which is very clear and only moderately sweet. The darker and sweeter your juice, the shorter the coil life. Those who vape unflavored get even longer life from factory coils.
    I'm getting 3 bottles of unflavored in this Tuesday so I'm thinking & hoping that will give me longer coil life, i only vape menthol w/it !

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    I've been using Nautilus Minis for 5+ years now and still have my first one in regular rotation and haven't had to replace any gaskets.

I have had leaking twice - the first time it was because of bad coils but the second time was because the "upper hardware" had loosened slightly. It could be worth while taking the bottom hardware off, checking the top is properly screwed home and then reassembling.

Good luck and happy vaping!

• Agree
    Reactions: DaveOno

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I have had leaking twice - the first time it was because of bad coils but the second time was because the "upper hardware" had loosened slightly. It could be worth while taking the bottom hardware off, checking the top is properly screwed home and then reassembling.

Good luck and happy vaping![/QUOTE]

I had a period of breaking the glass on Nautilus. I had to replace the glass on a few numerous times.

Reactions: Falconeer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread