Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire nautilus Prime 60W

This new high-performance lightweight all-in-one kit has a body with an angular metal structure that recalls a certain Mecha aggressive and captivating design style.
    The Nautilus Prime Kit is powered by an integrated 2000 mAh battery, boasts a 0.69 OLED screen, a maximum output of 60W, an ultra-fast response to Fire of 0.001s and three different vaping modes; variable power, variable voltage and bypass.

The 3.5ml (2.0ml TPD) refillable Pod of the Nautilus Prime, offers wide visibility and control, can accommodate all theCoil of the Nautilus BVC series and the choice of coil is really wide, able to satisfy everyone. There is also an RBA for do-it-yourself sold separately.
    The Air-flow system has been studied and designed in an intelligent and effective way to optimize the excellent performance of the famous Aspire coils.

With these interesting premises, the first thing I thought when I first saw the new Aspire kit is that it is definitely destined for success.

Enjoy the reading

The cardboard packaging on the front shows the image of this all-in-one kit, the wording "Nautilus Prime Innovate the way you vape" and the color indication in the form of an adhesive label.

On the back we find listed: the content, warnings, addresses, social contacts and indication on the place of production.

1.jpg

Laterally in the form of icons they are listed; warnings on the age of the consumer according to local legislation, the various logos & brands, the scrathch and check, anti-counterfeiting hologram, batch number.

2.jpg

3.jpg

It Contains:
    1 Nautilus Prime Pod 3.4ml (2.0ml TPD)
    1 Nautilus Prime Mod 2000 mAh
    1 Nautilus 2S Mesh Coil 0.7Ω
    1 Nautilus BVC Coil 1.8Ω
    1 USB Type-C cable
    1 User manual

4.jpg

Nautilus Prime Kit features:
    Dimensions: 89.5x45x23 mm
    Weight: 120g
    Material: aluminum alloy
    Output mode: VV / VW / BYPASS
    Quick response: 0.001 s
    Integrated battery capacity: 2000 mAh
    Output power: 1-60 W
    Screen: 0.69 "OLED
    Output Voltage: 0.5-8.0V
    Supported resistances: 0.1-3.5Ω
    Charging: Type-C 2A / 5V
    Capacity: 3.4ml / 2ml (TPD)
    Material: PCTG
    Mesh Coil: 0.7Ω
    Coil: BVC: 1.8Ω

ASP safety protections:
    Vaping Over-Time Protection 10s
    Short circuit protection
    Overheating protection
    Low voltage protection
    Overload protection

5.jpg

6.jpg

Colors:
    The Nautilus Prime is available in 6 colors: Space Gray, Hunter Green, Red Garnet, Peacock Blue, Jet Black and Quick Silver.

7.jpg

Design:
    Designed entirely in premium zinc alloy, the Nautilus Prime is anodized, this coating is resistant to dust and fingerprints while keeping the device clean for longer.
    Its "angular" appearance gives it a rather aggressive look, hand grip and excellent ergonomics.

The rectangular fire button is metallic and slightly protruding, its surface has a fine and very fine knurling pleasant to the touch, its reaction is ultra-fast only 0.001s. Its usual position is however comfortable and easily accessible by fingers.

On the same side we find one of the two large transparent windows for an excellent visualization of the liquid inside the Pod.
    The 0.69 "Oled screen has large and easily legible characters in any environmental condition.

8.jpg

On the opposite side there is a large writing "NAUTILUS PRIME" arranged vertically, it reflects the light with a pleasant effect depending on the perspective with which you look at it.
    Always vertically we find engraved in the aluminum the word "aspire".

9.jpg

The front houses the air intake at the top, below we find the air-flow control system, the Up / down adjustment buttons and finally the Type-C charging socket.

The opposite side is clean, perhaps it could have housed the Fire button, this side with its angular design fits perfectly with the concave profile of the hand.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    I created a drawing to indicate the path of the air flow, in the image you can see:
    1 air intake through the buttonhole
    2 air adjustment ring nut
    3 air direction towards the coil

This ingenious Aspire system allows precise regulation and optimal coil feeding.

11.jpg

The upper part of the device is divided into two areas, the first is made of steel, this is the area where the integrated battery is housed, the cap is fixed by two French screws, the other part (PCTG) is made up of the Pod, we see also the POM drip-tip with two sealing o'ring.

The steel base of the nautilus prime is screwed to the body with two French screws, it houses: the battery vent holes, the C E mark and the disposal logo.

12.jpg

The pod compartment has a strong interlocking connection and does not seem to use magnets, according to Aspire this strong and secure coupling favors the stability of the performance.
    On the bottom you can see the gold-plated contact pins and two French screws.

The coil is screwed into its adapter, this adapter has two large sealing o'ring for a perfect insertion in the cartridge.

13.jpg

The sturdy rubber cap can be easily lifted and rotated thanks to the nail opening made on the cartridge, the refill hole is oval and large.

In use I have not noticed the slightest trace of condensation, also in this respect, at the moment this is one of the best pod systems with replaceable coils.

14.jpg

The Nautilus Prime is equipped as standard with the 0.7Ω Mesh Coil with 20-25W range and with the 1.8Ω BVC Coil with 9-13W range.

Of course, for a great choice, you can use ALL the coils compatible with ALL the Nautilus Mini, Nautilus, Nautilus2, Nautilus 2S, Nautilus GT Mini, Nautilus GT and Triton Mini systems.

15.jpg

Available and purchasable separately there will be for maximum flexibility of use, the RBA base to regenerate autonomously, this is another excellent news.

16.jpg

How the Nautilus Prime kit works:
    The Oled screen shows in VW mode: graphic level of residual battery charge, coil value, value in volts, wattage.
    The Oled screen shows in the Voltage mode: graphic level of the remaining battery charge, coil value, Watt value, voltage V.
    The Oled screen shows in Bypass mode: graphic level of battery residual charge, coil value, Watt value, V value (values cannot be changed)
    - Five clicks to lock / unlock the Mod.
    - With the mod locked, to switch off the device, press the Fire button for two seconds.
    - To switch on the device, press the Fire button five times.
    - To activate / deactivate Stealth mode, press the Fire button three times.
    - To change the vaping mode (Watt, Volt, Bypass) press the Up / down keys together
    - To adjust the wattage or voltage, press the Up or Down keys.
    - To lock the setting, press the Up / Fire buttons simultaneously

17.jpg

The built-in 2,000mAh battery supported by a 2A Type-C fast charge takes about 90 minutes for an entire cycle.

Important note:
    DO NOT use third-party charging adapters, Iphones, Ipads, Smart Phones, tablet plugs, or USB wall plugs.
    Check the supported charging range of the hardware. If the adapter output is not supported by the Hardware, do not use it.

18.jpg

The Nautilus prime with the Mulus 80W:

19.jpg

Conclusions:

I have always been a fan of Nautilus, with one of these first devices I gave up smoking from analog cigarettes. That's why I will never stop thanking Aspire enough.

Of course I own the whole Nautilus series, from first to last, this new release really pleases me, now I am a passionate collector and compulsive accumulator of nautilus and its accessories.

In the review I described the Nautilus Prime and in particular the aspects that I liked, maybe I would have preferred the fire button on the back of the narrow side, however I don't find it uncomfortable in its lateral position, you just need to get used to it.

The ASP Chipset is complete with all the necessary protections, accurate in reading the coils, very reactive to fire and discreetly equipped with functions, the battery provides very good autonomy in MTL.

As for the MTL yield, I find the Nautilus Prime at the level of the best Aspire creations such as the Nautilus GT or the Nautilus 2S, the Nautilus Prime has less shooting width, but in a closed Puff configuration it fights on equal conditions, without calculating the upcoming single RBA coil, a really interesting accessory, the latter, I think it will be very useful for the new Vaper to calmly learn the art of DIY.

For these reasons, I absolutely recommend the Nautilus Prime kit to everyone, especially those who intend to quit with analogue smoke and start the vaping experience successfully and without second thoughts.

I thank Aspire for sending this sample for the review: Aspire Nautilus Prime - Aspire® Official Site

20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread