Aspire Nautilus Replacement Glass Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, those are interesting. but Poly-carbonate. Almost perfect! hahah. And pricey! 24.50 and minimum purchase 30!! so (carry the one, divide by Pii) 735 bucks. plus shipping and tax. A B&M store would have to sell them for 30-32 bucks to make any money, almost the price of a new Aspire complete tank.

Man this vape -ing trend as cool as it is, needs to cool down a skoche. Cant find anything Rip or Pbusardo reviews and likes. (Kayfun lite+, Trident dripper v 2 etc) so only clones available. Ive heard a few folks have 3 Kayfuns and I cant get one! LOL. But the HCigar clone rocks. I have to admit I keep trying new stuff. I fly ALOT and the "normal" tanks dont like the pressure altitude change, leak like a sieve. So was forced to try dripping for work. again, only clones, keeping my eyes open for a Trident V 2

Min purchase of 30?
One at a time shows when I go to ebay

Did you read the whole page? Ya know the fine print is where they getcha..
from that site on Ebay, active as of 4-15........

Aspire Nautilus Cap V.3 by ACEXUS

ACEXUS, the original creator of the all stainless steel 3 grooves stainless steel Aspire Nautilus cap proudly release Version 3. Version 3 is made of stainless steel and polycarbonate window that comes in 7 different colored. Thank you for all your support as we try monthly to release new and unique product to import the vaping community.

Item Descriptions
You are bidding for 1 unit (replacement cap)
- Aspire Nautilus replacement cap V.3 made from stainless steel
With option color: Clear, green, pink, purple, yellow, grey or blue (made from Polycarbonate)
Please note, you are only buying the Aspire Nautilus Replacement Cap. NOT THE COMPLETE TANK

Shipping
All item(s) are ship within 24 hours or next business day
Wholesales
Limited quantity, we recommend preorder with a lead time of 8-12 business.
Minimum order 30 units

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread