Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 1.jpg

Aspire Neeko rta
    Aspire has recently enriched its Prestige line with a multi-adjustable MTL atomizer named Neeko rta.
    Enjoy the reading.

The black packaging with which this item arrives shows anteriorly; the atom in its three available colors, the brand (aspire), the logo (Prestige) and a large writing "Sample".
    On the side there are the scratch & check, the Batch number and the color of the object contained in the package.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 2.jpg

The kit includes:
    1 * Neeko RTA Atomizer (3ml)
    1 * Replacement Drip Tip
    1 * Replacement Tank Tube (3ml)
    2 * Air-pin Φ0.8mm
    2 * Air-pin Φ1.0mm
    2 * Air-pin Φ 1.2mm
    2 * Air-pin Φ1.5mm
    2 * Air-pin Φ2.0mm (pre-installed)
    2 * Air-pin Φ2.5mm
    1 * Screwdriver
    2 * Spare Slotted Screws
    1 * Pack of Sealing Gaskets
    2 * Rubber grip strips
    1 * User Manual

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 3.jpg

Technical data:
    Dimensions: 22.4x45 mm (with pre-installed Drip-Tip)
    Weight: 43.6g
    Capacity: 3ml (standard version), 2ml (TPD version)
    Filling: From the top
    Drip Tip: 510 replaceable

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 4.jpg

Available colours:
    SS, Gunmetal, Black.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 5.jpg

First impressions:
    I received the standard version of the Neeko RTA in SS color for this test. The package is really full of spare part's, impressive the number of Air-pins 12!
    There are two rubber strips that left me perplexed because initially I did not understand their meaning, then looking better at the Neeko I realized that they could be used to have the right grip during the disassembly phase, in fact the deck is very low and offers little grip.
    This new regenerable atomizer from Aspire has a sober aesthetic with smooth finishes, without decorative elements that spoil its appearance.
    The dimensions are very low in height and I believe that the lack of an adjustable AFC has allowed the creation of a super low deck, making this new "Prestige" product very MTL Style! Especially with the metal / acrylic tank.

During the disassembly before washing I did not need the rubber strips, the threads are smooth and both Drip-Tips have a very precise coupling with the Top-Cap.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 6.jpg

Multi adjustable AFC:
    Neeko RTA therefore at the base of the deck is devoid of the classic control ring, but in terms of the possibility of adjustments (MTL) it is second to any atomizer.
    In fact there are 6 different sizes of Air-Pin to be inserted under the coil and other 6 different sizes of Air-pin to be inserted under the Drip-Tip! All this to offer a total of 49 different and customized options that will guarantee the right Puff contrasted even to the most demanding Vaper.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 7.png

The airflow path:

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 8.gif

Refil:
    Thanks to the "bayonet" system, the top-cap can be removed quickly (1/4 of a turn), the slots for filling are large and comfortable.
    Indicated by the arrow we can see the upper air-pin which is replaceable by lifting it with a flat screwdriver or by taking it with tweezers.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 9.jpg

Components:
    The bell is 14.5mm wide and 9mm deep, with a hemispherical shape at the top. The bottom of the atom sports a slightly protruding Pin. Laser engravings; Neeko RTA, Aspire Prestige brand and logo.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Single-Deck:
    In the side view of the deck you can see at the bottom the 4 tiny slits for the passage of air and, higher up, the openings for the passage of the liquid in the slots that house the cotton whiskers, in the second image we can see the generously screws dimensions, the lower air-pin disassembled and the buttonholes for the cotton seen from above.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 11.jpg

Build:
    Before installing a Ø2mm Fused Clapton coil in 0.7Ω ss316 I used several thin wires and all of them tighten easily thanks to the very large screw head that closes well every escape space during tightening, just insert and tighten. To trim the cotton mustache I adjusted with the outer edge of the atom.

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 12.jpg

Final conclusions:
    This project seemed very interesting to me, not only for all the adjustment possibilities it offers, but also for the aesthetic "purity" and for its small size, in fact I believe that 3ml of eliquid capacity on a 22.4 diameter atomizer are more than enough.
    Perhaps the only annoyance is that you need to insert the air-pin into the deck before regenerating, while the top air-pin can be replaced very quickly.
    As for the two rubber strips supplied to be used in an emergency to unscrew the deck, they remained unused throughout the test, confirming the excellent workmanship of the Aspire Neeko.
    I guessed the amount of cotton practically at the first try, in fact I did not detect any loss of liquid and with all these combinations of air-pins you can really have fun finding your favorite set-up.
    During the various regeneration tests I soon stabilized with a pair of 1.5mm air-pins (perfect) for my way of vaping my creamy liquids. I noticed that with smaller diameter air-pins it is necessary to use coils of at least 0.9 / 1.0Ω at not too high wattages otherwise the heat generated by the narrow passages could reduce the aromatic yield. The MTL contrast with 0.8 / 1.0mm Air-pin is truly remarkable and I believe that the air loop thanks to the 4 different 360 ° positions of the slots compared to the coil does a really good job for the aromatic yield.
    The Puff remains fluid and silent even by varying the settings a lot and the steam production with airpin no less than 1.5mm is remarkable.
    I really feel like congratulating Aspire for making this great multi-adjustable RTA Tank for MTL.

Thanks to Aspire for sending me the product for free in exchange for my honest evaluation.
    Aspire Neeko RTA - $40.50 : Aspire online shopping

Aspire Neeko Tank MTL RTA 13.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread