The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Aspire_Tina
Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit1.jpg
Aspire_Tina
Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit1.jpg
Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit2.jpg
Aspire Revvo tank1.jpg
ARC coil.jpg
Revvo1.jpg

Complete Kit Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit

5/5, 5 from 1 review
Mod Style:
  • Box Mod
Retails for:
Aspire,aspirecig,SkyStar,Revvo,touch screen,ARC coil,Spring loaded filling
Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit1.jpg Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit2.jpg Aspire Revvo tank1.jpg ARC coil.jpg Revvo1.jpg
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Aspire_Tina

Aspire_Tina Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    Fuyong,Baoan,China
    This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Aspire SkyStar Revvo kit. Please add to the discussion here.

2. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    My friend is buying me an Aspire Skystar revvo kit for my birthday. Anyone have one or know much about it? I just know it's touch screen, the blue camo color is cool and I'm not paying for it or the the first 2 packs of coils. (We found it at eightvape for a decent price) Not a lot to go on for a mod I'm hoping I'll love. Any info about it (other than the obvious) would be appreciated

3. Anise

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Showed up the next day in the wrong color. Now eightvape is making me jump through hoops. I have a feeling I'm stuck with the wrong color. I can't even try it yet until I know I'm stuck with it. Oh well it's the vape that counts.

4. Anise

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Finally got to try the new Vape. Only issue so far is that because the coil is at the top I have to tip it to Vape. If I tip one of my other vapes they leak. Will take some getting used to. I do like the touch screen. Once I learned what to swipe or tap when things went fine. Hope this turns out to be a good mod for me I really like it so far.

5. Aspire_Tina

Aspire_Tina Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    Fuyong,Baoan,China
    hello Anise,
    Thank you for the feedback and happy to hear that you like the touch screen:)
    You may find more information about this through this video